Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 30 2013
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1858 posts

Ndukauba vs. Asis_aka_Talent

[ Edited ]
46 replies 647 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

Enjoy

(space_cape, if you're seeing this, note that in no way, shape or form is this breaking the Rules of Conduct. For everybody else, note that I didn't attempt to use a single grab for any of the matches.)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 47 (647 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Re: Ndukauba vs. Asis_aka_Talent

Jan 30, 2013
Cool.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 47 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jan 30, 2013

respect. Didn't try to grab

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 47 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Jan 30, 2013
"this is my competition?" hahaha oh Raiden you made my day, so i guess this makes you better than him huh? I thought he said he was the best and could win with any character... well i guess not, good match man u are awesome! and kudos for not grabbing! Oh and im sorry but i think Pb mal is a waaay better Dante he knows his character so well yet dont use KC. It was a good game guys. Btw before goin on rampage i suck at the game

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 47 (573 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Now I have a question because I tend to not bother with grabs because I am mostly in FFA and grabs will get you killed when done improperly. Is it possible to grab people during a dodge roll? I ran into this cole who KEPT GRABBING ME! and no matter how hard I tried to dodge away or jump I got caught, is this due to lag similar to how raiden used to be able to infinite grab in a laggy game or am I just being a total noob and can't avoid grabs lolol.

Black belt btw so its not like this was the 1st time ive been grabbed multiple times but I usually can do something about it after the 1st one.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 47 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Well it appears you can do it, some ppl here had told me so

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 47 (565 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Also GG. I've beaten Asis before but not in a 1v1 it was a FFA that turned into a 1v1 because we just demolished the other 2 guys in about a minute of gameplay. Later when I messaged him he told me no way did he lose a game and challenged me to a 1v1 lol but come on even Justin Wong and Fillipino Champ lose now and then its not that big of a deal haha. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 47 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 30, 2013
very nice, haha now try and get a match beating him as Cole, that will get ur message across :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 47 (556 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Cool video. Very enjoyable.

I'm just curious, why is choosing not to use something that is in your kit (grabs, KC, etc.) given so much praise by near everyone? I really don't see anything praise-worthy about not using something that is at your disposal.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 47 (547 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 30, 2013

COS-117 wrote:

Cool video. Very enjoyable.

I'm just curious, why is choosing not to use something that is in your kit (grabs, KC, etc.) given so much praise by near everyone? I really don't see anything praise-worthy about not using something that is at your disposal.

Saying he didn't grab was probably because this was pre-patch where raiden's forward grab was technically bugged in a laggy game. The whole kill confirms thing is pretty lame, why would anyone play a game where you can't combo into a super??????

Would SSF4 AE be popular if you could only do random ultras and supers? ABSOLUTELY NOT

Would UMVC3 be popular if you couldn't finish an epic combo with a super? ABSOLUTELY NOT

every fighting game in existance has a way to land a normal move then hit your super, so anyone saying its unfair must have never played any other fighting game or is just not good enough to land a confirm themselves.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 47 (528 Views)
0 Likes