Aug 04 2012
By: RandomGuyChris Lombax Warrior 112 posts

Nathan Drake & Jak o_O

[ Edited ]
11 replies 315 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

Am I the only who thinks Drakes looks weird --> 1:45 

and Jak has no expression, he looks stoned..0:41 

I'm hoping SuperBot changes this in the final release or this will be sad Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 12 (315 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Re: Nathan Drake & Jak o_O

Aug 4, 2012
lol
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 2 of 12 (305 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 4, 2012

kind of old news but they fixed drake and in a new photo jak and dax dont look like zombies so i think it will be ok

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 3 of 12 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Personally, I don't see what's so wrong with Drake like most people are saying, but Jak definitely stares into your soul to much with Daxter being his brain slug.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 4 of 12 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

kind of old news but they fixed drake and in a new photo jak and dax dont look like zombies so i think it will be ok

Could I see the new photos of Jak?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 5 of 12 (289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 4, 2012

um....idk where it is its on this forum though

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 6 of 12 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

Oh cool, can't w8 to he how they look now xD

Message 7 of 12 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Aug 4, 2012

ooooold news, but 2 things:
Drake: doesn't really matter to me, it's a fighting game, not a "who looks the best" contest game. still I'd like to him better

as for Jak, I noticed his missing facial expressions too, but on the other side... why would he care to do a facial expression? It's just Dax hopping on his head, so why should he care? He's probably just thinking about something.
If you played the games, you should have noticed how crazy Daxter spins around Jak and how it pulls Jak to the side, yet he doesn't care.

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 8 of 12 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012

White11Shadouw wrote:

Drake: doesn't really matter to me, it's a fighting game, not a "who looks the best" contest game. still I'd like to him better

as for Jak, I noticed his missing facial expressions too, but on the other side... why would he care to do a facial expression? It's just Dax hopping on his head, so why should he care? He's probably just thinking about something.
If you played the games, you should have noticed how crazy Daxter spins around Jak and how it pulls Jak to the side, yet he doesn't care.

That doesn't mean Jak can't blink or seem a little bit bothered by Daxter shaking his head. I mean, seriously, he has shown at least slightly different expressions in his face in gameplay, like when he switches guns. But that trailer just made Jak look REALLY creepy.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 9 of 12 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:

White11Shadouw wrote:

That doesn't mean Jak can't blink or seem a little bit bothered by Daxter shaking his head. I mean, seriously, he has shown at least slightly different expressions in his face in gameplay, like when he switches guns. But that trailer just made Jak look REALLY creepy.

yeah, i thought the same and i don't think they thought "hell, why would jak even care? let's leave him expressionless"
But this isn't a thing that should bother us, he could look a bit angry at Daxter, but why the hell would he? Smiley Very Happy

It's just Dax, Jak even laughs after getting wet because Daxter is too careless and falls of a boat (Jak 1)

that's why I think it's okay that Jak doesn't even blink when Daxter jumps on his head
and I don't think it looks creepy Smiley Tongue

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 10 of 12 (169 Views)
0 Likes