Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Nathan Drake & Jak o_O

Aug 4, 2012

White11Shadouw wrote:

CountMario wrote:

White11Shadouw wrote:

ooooold news, but 2 things:
Drake: doesn't really matter to me, it's a fighting game, not a "who looks the best" contest game. still I'd like to him better

as for Jak, I noticed his missing facial expressions too, but on the other side... why would he care to do a facial expression? It's just Dax hopping on his head, so why should he care? He's probably just thinking about something.
If you played the games, you should have noticed how crazy Daxter spins around Jak and how it pulls Jak to the side, yet he doesn't care.

That doesn't mean Jak can't blink or seem a little bit bothered by Daxter shaking his head. I mean, seriously, he has shown at least slightly different expressions in his face in gameplay, like when he switches guns. But that trailer just made Jak look REALLY creepy.

yeah, i thought the same and i don't think they thought "hell, why would jak even care? let's leave him expressionless"
But this isn't a thing that should bother us, he could look a bit angry at Daxter, but why the hell would he? Smiley Very Happy

It's just Dax, Jak even laughs after getting wet because Daxter is too careless and falls of a boat (Jak 1)

that's why I think it's okay that Jak doesn't even blink when Daxter jumps on his head
and I don't think it looks creepy Smiley Tongue

Okay, i get what you mean. But still it's like when somebody doesn't even blink or make an expression when someone is looking at you, and a rock is thrown at their head which yields no effect. It still creeps me out. I'm not asking for him to be mad, just anything, even an eye glance up to see what Daxter is doing. It's not so much that one animation when I think about it, but the fear of Jak looking like that in EVERY animation. I hope SuperBot's animators give him an actual personality.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 11 of 12 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
557 posts

Re: Nathan Drake & Jak o_O

Aug 4, 2012

This isn't the greatest looking ps3 game out there. But it's good enough.

Message 12 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes