Nov 18 2012
By: harley2947 Fender Bender 2925 posts

Nathan Drake Outro

8 replies 564 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

"I punched a chicken"

Referring to Fat Princess' Level 2 Super. Hahaha, I thought that was really funny. I also think Nathan Drakes Rivalry cutscene is the best I've seen comparing to Kratos, Ratchet, and Toro and Heihachi.

Message 1 of 9 (564 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Nathan Drake Outro

Nov 18, 2012

I liked Dante's scene with Nariko and Nathan vs. Sly, I don't like the Ratchet vs. Jak scene all that much because it reminds me of Dead or Alive where everyone just fights because they feel like being an **bleep**.

"You took my melon, I'm gonna beat the hell out of you."

"I want you in my contest so I want to beat the hell out of you"

"I know we're friends, but you happen to walk into my line of view, therefore we must fight."

And it doesn't even stop there.

Message 2 of 9 (496 Views)
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Haha
Message 3 of 9 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I liked Dante's scene with Nariko and Nathan vs. Sly, I don't like the Ratchet vs. Jak scene all that much because it reminds me of Dead or Alive where everyone just fights because they feel like being an **bleep**.

"You took my melon, I'm gonna beat the hell out of you."

"I want you in my contest so I want to beat the hell out of you"

"I know we're friends, but you happen to walk into my line of view, therefore we must fight."

And it doesn't even stop there.

eh the kratos/sweet tooth one is like that, but it actually made me laughSmiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 9 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Woah, woah, woah woah... woah. Where did everyone see Nathan Drake and Slys rivalry cutscene? Could someone link it here?

EDIT: Also, nice sig about Community Zeo.

Message 5 of 9 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Message 6 of 9 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Thanks

Yeah, after watching, I gotta say thats the one that makes the most sense so far (that I've seen). I liked the Kratos and Sweet Tooth one, it was funny, but it was odd that Kratos missed a clown that was standing still. The Ratchet and Clank vs Jak and Daxter one was (imo) pretty bad as it was just them fighting because Daxter misheard something, maybe its different in the Jak and Daxter arcade mode, and its not just the same thing where someone thinks they heard an insult, and then wants to fight.

Message 7 of 9 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BakonKart64 wrote:

Woah, woah, woah woah... woah. Where did everyone see Nathan Drake and Slys rivalry cutscene? Could someone link it here?

EDIT: Also, nice sig about Community Zeo.

thanksSmiley Happy sad that season 4 is only getting 13 episodes, trying to support is as much as possible because i feel thats the first step to it getting cancelled :/

Message 8 of 9 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BakonKart64 wrote:

Thanks

Yeah, after watching, I gotta say thats the one that makes the most sense so far (that I've seen). I liked the Kratos and Sweet Tooth one, it was funny, but it was odd that Kratos missed a clown that was standing still. The Ratchet and Clank vs Jak and Daxter one was (imo) pretty bad as it was just them fighting because Daxter misheard something, maybe its different in the Jak and Daxter arcade mode, and its not just the same thing where someone thinks they heard an insult, and then wants to fight.

i thought sweet tooth moved?Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9 (430 Views)
0 Likes