Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 24 2012
By: CalDW19940 I Only Post Everything 1169 posts

Nathan Drake Infinite

18 replies 439 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

First there was Good Cole with his crumple infinite and now Nathan has basically the same infinite :L

Same as Good Cole, Nathan gets different effects for his square square square combo depending on the timing of the last hit, one of them makes him kick the opponent so they sit and have to get back up....for him to do the combo again.

Nathans doesn't seem as timing specific as Cole but once you've got the pattern down his infinite is easy to perform also. :L

Message 1 of 19 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Nathan Drake Infinite

Nov 24, 2012

It's not an infinite because it's easy to get out of.

All you would have to do is dodge or block as soon as you get up.

Message 2 of 19 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Why are so many people confusing "broken game" with "lack of personal skill"?
Message 3 of 19 (400 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 24, 2012
You can't because he can hit you while you're still recovering from the stun, it's the same with fat Princess' air down triangle butt bounce stun or her air knight slash stun. That's why it's an infinite.
Message 4 of 19 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Any infinite should be recorded and uploaded to youtube and the link sent to Superbot. Only way to fix these things

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 5 of 19 (329 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 24, 2012
@Lombax Warrior Sadly I don't have any means of recording gameplay so it's really upto anyone with a acpture card to try and get these more well known.

It won't be too long till people realise they have both Good Cole and Nathan with infinites and will start using them competetivly so either they get fixed before then or get fixed once they are shown off at a torunament of some kind :L
Message 6 of 19 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I have just tried this. It's not an infinite. They auto break-out of the combo after the fourth time doing it. (pressing the square combo and ending with the kick). By the way, it's all random, the ending attack, so it's not like it's going to happen often. I just so happen to get lucky after trying this a few times. But it does give a bunch of AP if done completely. But like I said, it's all random so chances of this happening are slim.

Message 7 of 19 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I've managed to get it upto about 20 reps ininterupted before using Drakes level 3 so I'm not sure how they broke out. Even so it IS based on timing, if the characters can burts out it you have to remember he can still get a tonne of meter before that happens.
Message 8 of 19 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@Lombax Warrior

That's the ranking of this forum "Monster Hunter". The username was "khailcon", and what you wrote was his ranking which people don't refer as (Top - Username, Bottom - Rank). It wouldn't also make sense if you refer me as "I Only Post Everything", lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 9 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 24, 2012
This is false. It is entirely random. I just did it twice with the exact same timing, and it gave me different endings. Furthermore, if you can do it without breaking, you ARE NOT DOING A COMBO. You are letting the combo break at certain points. Otherwise, the opponent would break out. I would know, I play as the characters you whine about frequently.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 10 of 19 (183 Views)
0 Likes