Message 31 of 41 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Nariko vs New Dante......WHAAAA

Sep 21, 2012

god-of-paradise wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Dante is mostly like 2nd or first on the tier list though, so when someone beasts Dante he would still be better.

That really doesn't mean anything though. You think superbot is really going to make dante an overpowered character. Just becasue he can combo doesn't mean hes the best. That probably means he gathers AP the slowest from each hit. 

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that he's better than Nariko due to her high risk play style and most of her moves are high risk that can lead to easy punishment.

Message 32 of 41 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Nariko isn't Dante's rival because Dante is better than her. Also, Dante doesn't care about rivals it's in his personality.

I thought you said NEW Dante Sucks?

I said his story in the new game sucks, also he's suppose to be getting a classic DMC costume.

Message 33 of 41 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Nariko isn't Dante's rival because Dante is better than her. Also, Dante doesn't care about rivals it's in his personality.

I said his story in the new game sucks, also he's suppose to be getting a classic DMC costume.

Source?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 34 of 41 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Source?

I don't remember, I just remember seeing a thread on the forum on clicking on the link to read about costumes.

Message 35 of 41 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

god-of-paradise wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Dante is mostly like 2nd or first on the tier list though, so when someone beasts Dante he would still be better.

That really doesn't mean anything though. You think superbot is really going to make dante an overpowered character. Just becasue he can combo doesn't mean hes the best. That probably means he gathers AP the slowest from each hit. 

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that he's better than Nariko due to her high risk play style and most of her moves are high risk that can lead to easy punishment.

But you know what high risk characters usually have right? big reward. Thats what makes people use them.. Just like Sir dan is supposebly a super hard hitter but those big hits leave him open. Same concept, high risk, big reward. Dante is Going to be a low risk, low-medium reward lol

Message 36 of 41 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Just like every fighting game. The characters that have the bigger combos dont do as much damage as the ones with fewer combos. Soul caliber you have Nightmare who deals big damage but not as many combos as a weaker character but if they are good, they can pull off some decent size combos

Message 37 of 41 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

god-of-paradise wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

god-of-paradise wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

But you know what high risk characters usually have right? big reward. Thats what makes people use them.. Just like Sir dan is supposebly a super hard hitter but those big hits leave him open. Same concept, high risk, big reward. Dante is Going to be a low risk, low-medium reward lol

The simple fact that Nariko has to take those high risks makes Dante a better one on one fighter than her.  That and even Super Bot said so themselves that Dante is best at one on one.

Message 38 of 41 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Sep 21, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

i think it will be

Dante vs Nariko

Nariko vs Kratos

Kratos vs Sweet Tooth

etc...

and all the way to Someone vs Dante

So like a big circle

or

Sweet Tooth vs Kratos 

Kratos vs Nariko 

Nariko vs Dante 

etc..

and all the way to Someone vs Sweet Tooth 

(same concept, just in reverse)

Message 39 of 41 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Kratos vs Sir Daniel Fortesque.

I just... 'like' this pairing, really. Why? Kratos wants that dang shield.

Dante vs Nariko is perfect. Ninja Theory reps.

RADEC vs Drake.

Cole vs Evil Cole needs to happen.

Actually, Sly Cooper vs RADEC is also pretty good; stealing from RADEC headquarters, y'know

Message 40 of 41 (77 Views)
0 Likes