Highlighted
Nov 22 2012
By: dmanjj2 Monster Hunter 42 posts

Nariko slight NERF

20 replies 484 views Edited Nov 22, 2012
Nariko is a great character and I main her. Shes super fast with her attacks. But her level 1 special is terrible. Im not saying nerf the special. Anyone with skill can aim it right. But I feel she should gain slightly more AP with her attacks. She gains so little AP already and that's irritating considering how bad her lvl 1 special is compared to others. Also, it takes FOREVER to reach lvl 3 with her. It takes her the entire match to pull it off if your fortunate, while it takes Kratos less than 30 seconds since his AP builds up so rapidly. Please take this into consideration.
Message 1 of 21 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Nariko slight NERF

Nov 22, 2012

...what?

Wait, really? I get like 3 Level 3's in each match I play. Just use her surrounding attacks, and her Stun Grab, a lot.

Message 2 of 21 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Nov 22, 2012

@ MarrowOchi - You're the guy who was said in an earlier post, and I quote; 'I have a 10mbs Ethernet connection. I'm getting teleport errors and at least one person goes invincible every match."

Yet now you are saying that despite that, you get 3 level 3's every match. Also, with a big daddy you said you got '18 straight kills in one match once with no deaths'. I don't usually comment in regards to trolling, but in the thread regarding online play (http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Question-about-Online/m-p/388821...), the guy was curious about buying the game to play online and you were telling him the online sucks, implying that he shouldn't get it. Not sure why you're trying to undermine Superbot, turning away a potential buyer like that when you're clearly having a succesful online experiance. For shame.

Message 3 of 21 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

That's because I primarily play offline, or with people that I can actually guarantee good connection to. Most of my actual lag issues have been in Ranked Matches.

Second; I'm not undermining it, I actually 'really' like this game. What I had told him was true though; in terms of Ranked matches, online play is pretty bad. When you're fighting actual friends who each can connect without turning invincible though, its different.

Message 4 of 21 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I can't tell if the OP wants her nerfed or buffed? 

Anyway, I think she builds AP really fast and her level 1 super can be a bit frustrating. It is a good payoff.

Message 5 of 21 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Nov 22, 2012
that's the opposite of Nerfing brah, and to think I came into this thread with a giant middle finger ready to be served
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 6 of 21 (442 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I think shes ok. Sure she has a great moveset but her supers arent up to par with others

Her level 1 is decent because she actually has to aim it at the right spot. Not to far and not to close.

Her level 2 seems very easy to avoid just because she has to keep turning it around if you cosntantly jump behind her.

Her level 3. Well, its tough to dodge but not impossible.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 7 of 21 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

My apologies @ MarrowOchi - it's safe to assume that the OP, and most people on the forums here, are talking about online play when they refer to balance. I'd say that's the general consensus. So when people comment on a thread relating to balance and you come in saying that you get 3 level 3's per game, score of 36 with big daddy, etc. people have the assumption that you are talking in referance to online play. Balance in terms of offline play seems silly to discuss to me since you can change CPU difficulty, exploit AI, etc, but I see where you are coming from. I'm sorry to hear that your online experiance has been so poor Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 21 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I got the proof of that 36 on one of my various FB accounts. I'll post a new thread for that though.

Message 9 of 21 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 22, 2012
So you think she needs a buff not a nerf. Anyway, she doesn't need a buff.
Message 10 of 21 (424 Views)
0 Likes