Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Re: I don't believe you either. I will gladly add you so you...

Dec 12, 2012

pmarc82 wrote:

RodBow15 wrote:

@ pmarc82's Drake is hella good. Didn't even know he could combo like that XD

Yeah he is definitely fun to use. Im still trying to use all of his options effectively :smileyvery-happy: 

As for Nariko, my main problem with her is that I was abusing her standing 3 (circle) too much. Since the animation takes a while I was easy prey for other players to land their supers on me :-(  Nariko against raiden and kratos in a 1v1 is no fun at all lol XD

I had the same problem. Using her circle on the ground can be risky...so I try to mostly keep the move for when I'm juggling them in the air. The only time I try to use it on the ground now, is when I'm using it to set up for the level 1 combo.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Nariko's not low/bottom tier!

Dec 12, 2012

Not that I care much about tier lists because I personally don't think they matter but comboing into her level 1 sounds more like a mind game that can be avoided in the middle of it and her level 3 is one of the easiest level 3s to avoid.

Also how does physical appearence factor into her placement on a tier list?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 12, 2012

hey rowbow thanks for showing me sorry i disconnected. u CAN combo into the level 1 but its not the easiest set up

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Dec 12, 2012
I've been practicing with those two levl1 combos at the end of the vid. Personally, I think the first one where you circle, then debris sweep, right into the levl one is a much easier setup. The reason being, you have to be very precise if you use her disc throw and judge where the opponent will land. If you use the circle, debris sweep, you're pretty much guaranteed to have the opponent on the sweet spot for the levl 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 12, 2012
can anyone get a link that works for desktop for the video?
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
I don't believe it how do u combo into her lvl 1.

I found this out day 2... Short hop disk throw angled down or straight and if it hits the person at about 3-6 character lenghts just do your super and it will combo... So once again its short hop --> disk throw ----> super and make sure your at the right spacing nuff said

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Yeah, that 1 frame link's a a pain. Been trying it a lot. A lot of her moves are unsafe too. Down O, Down [ ] are to name a few.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Dec 12, 2012

RodBow15 wrote:
Yeah, that 1 frame link's a a pain. Been trying it a lot. A lot of her moves are unsafe too. Down O, Down [ ] are to name a few.

I hear ya. I've only been ale to hit that 210 ap combo like twice cause that one frame is just way to inconsistent to hit every time.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Here are my main issues with her and wish Superbot had given her a little brake like some of the other characters

(1) D2>N3 is 1 frame link. I highly doubt parappa's grab is 1 frame, so why not give her that same treatment. It's not an issue for parappa, no?

(2) Her parry doesnt stay active as long as Raiden, Dante, and Sly. You have to be instant. I think kratos might be the same as well not sure...never really tried his parry move.

(3) I think I see what Superbot was going for by giving her different combos variation after each gold stance, but I dont think it is working properly. She should have been a character with a plethora of frame traps with each gold/yellow stance. The opponent should have a slit second to make the right decision to get out her pressure.

Anyway, I think she is still cool, but ppl will always but her at the bottom tier simply because she has no guaranteed supers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (69 Views)
0 Likes