Oct 20 2012
By: MarrowOchi Fender Bender 2516 posts

Nariko's Moveset | Heavenly Sword Side-By-Side Comparision

4 replies 209 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

So I've been watching Nariko's trailer a few times and I've decided to take it upon myself to compare Nariko's movelist, to her gameplay in Heavenly Sword itself. I 'have' started a new game, but from what I remember I can give information for her super, namely the "The Goddess" super.

Stolen Kiss - In this move she throws the opponent into the air, before landing; foot first; into their groinal area. This is a strong move that absolutely destroys everyone around her in the game and is quite accurate.

Whirling Passion - Another move that is actually featured in the opening sequence. She takes the opponent and throws them, either diagonally or horizontally. This is 'like' Stolen Kiss but kills anyone it flies into.

Adoring Traveler - Adoring Traveler is actually not in the game. There are several moves on her list that aren't in the game, like Purgatory, but its accurate enough. The move has her leap atop a small shield and run into other enemies. She does throw shields at some crucial puzzle moments as well as in combat.

I'll put more when I actually acquire the sword in-game again.

Message 1 of 5 (209 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Nariko's Moveset | Heavenly Sword Side-By-Side Comparision

Oct 20, 2012
She does have a move where she rides on top of enemies tho doesnt she?
Message 2 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

It says she jumps onto a shield on the movelist.

Message 3 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

New comparisions (just got the sword).

Her O attacks are along the lines of her physical-bar moves. The one where she latches onto an opponent with her legs, and punches them twice, is one of these. (Warm Embrace.)

From Father is during one of the big scenes in the game and can only be done in this one, where she has to fight all of the people in her clan either to the death or simply paralyze them.

Fire Rocket is actually another big one, alluding to the handheld large cannon found at certain times in the game. I'm expecting this to be used like Radec's sniper.

Basics is like her initial throwing weapons; she throws a shield, and can initially control its direction.

Her Counter plays a large role in the games, as these are big ways to either instant-or-severely-wound enemies. 

Compassion is actually one of the parts of one of Heavenly Swords supers but does not go much further than the drag in part.

Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Yea I know she does it on a shield but its the same move lol.
Message 5 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes