Wastelander
818 posts

Re: Nariko is a GODESS, I need advices...

Jan 30, 2013
My advice: Learn to spell.
Message 11 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Myztyrio wrote:
My advice: Learn to spell.

Oh sorry do you even know any other languages besides english? Nah I think you don't

Message 12 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Nariko is a good character but you have to put in a lot of time with her. As said before her shield toss is great and gains good ap, and her rocket is good to just because you can control it. Her chain grab (down triangle) is her best combo starter and it combos into itself if you can hit it in the air first. I have like 2-3 combos that most have trouble escaping but not much more. I think I'm good with her as far as 2v2 and FFA but not 1v1 (don't really know have not done 1v1 with her yet). Her KC to level 1 is pretty hard I think and not super reliable.
Message 13 of 19 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 31, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Nariko is a good character but you have to put in a lot of time with her. As said before her shield toss is great and gains good ap, and her rocket is good to just because you can control it. Her chain grab (down triangle) is her best combo starter and it combos into itself if you can hit it in the air first. I have like 2-3 combos that most have trouble escaping but not much more. I think I'm good with her as far as 2v2 and FFA but not 1v1 (don't really know have not done 1v1 with her yet). Her KC to level 1 is pretty hard I think and not super reliable.

Thanks, and I don't know what to do on 1vs1 neither, her lvl1 is quite hard to use in those conditions and her lvl2 is very avoidable and punishable

by the way, which attacks connect after down triangle? is down triangle + neutral circle a combo?

Message 14 of 19 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 31, 2013

lxhizy wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:

Thanks, and I don't know what to do on 1vs1 neither, her lvl1 is quite hard to use in those conditions and her lvl2 is very avoidable and punishable

\by the way, which attacks connect after down triangle? is down triangle + neutral circle a combo?

Her level 2 is a complete no-no.
Also d2>n3 is a link combo so the timing is SUPER strict. Honestly, I'd say after  d2 go for a throw mix-up .However, a j.d2 can combo into a j.u2, j.u1 and j.d1.

Message 15 of 19 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 31, 2013
You know, we should play. Send me an invite. I can show you some things a lot better than I can explain. I'm not god-like or anything but I like to think I'm the best Nariko i've seen. If not tonight, we can play tomorrow. I have pm classes tomorrow.
Message 16 of 19 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 31, 2013

yay okay, I added you, idk how to invite an ID on the vita

tell me when you want to play, I can do it today or tomorrow, as you wish

Message 17 of 19 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 31, 2013

lxhizy wrote:

yay okay, I added you, idk how to invite an ID on the vita

tell me when you want to play, I can do it today or tomorrow, as you wish

LMAO You reminded me of Lydia when you said as you wish. Yeah, tomorrow seems like a better day. I'll message you when.

Message 18 of 19 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Jan 31, 2013

lxhizy wrote:

hypeman123 wrote:
Her air up square is definitely a go to for when a crowd wants to gang up on you, can even combo into up square on ground to air neutral circle if you are the right hieght above ground. Her up circle is really good has great durability good to use against drake and sackboy as it passes through barrels and cake. Also usable as a hit confirm to level 1.

isn't that kill confirm like VERY hard to execute? and I didn't know that her up circle passes through the barrels and the cake, it's good to know it! i'm going to use it more then

Yea it is difficult to set up was just throwing the info out there.

Message 19 of 19 (46 Views)
0 Likes