Feb 16 2013
By: sadguy111 First Son 6 posts

Nariko doesnt just need a buff... I DEMAND IT!

23 replies 272 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Ok here's the issue. Ive played a LOT as nariko online [Lv. 850+]. Im sad to say this but i feel like giving up on her. I execute combos like crazy, look for precise timings and distancing so darn hard. But then a kratos does 1 combo to lv 2 while i havent even touched lv 1. I mean i do i have to struggle so darn hard to do anything with her when there are all these cheap characters joyously killing me with ease (Kat?).

I can confidently say I am a skilled player and have played her so much, watched videos did research... everything u can imagine. I could pass a BA in nariko if it existed LOL?!

Her lvl one requires ridiculous timing, her lvl 2 is easy to dodge, even her lvl 3 is flipping hard to get any1 with compared to dante's or kratos' for example! I demand a buff on her i dont care what u other nariko players say cus u just making excuses for her! She deserves better!

I have suggest some buffs for her (dont have to accept all of it):

Make her general movement speed faster.

Make her stun move (her circle) chargable, so when its fully charged it breaks OR

Make it similar to evil cole's.

Make her down circle greater range maybe?

Her lvl one either needs to go quicker or bigger radius!

Her lvl 2:

should have a button to hit people off her when too close andd/or

should have button to self explode and/or

should have greater firing speed/bigger radius of explosions

Her lvl 3:

her circle should be higher rather than wider! Ive seen too many kats dodge all her moves in lvl 3.

her triangle should be longer in reach!

I mean the whole point of her ulti is YOU CANNOT ESCAPE. at least characters like jak kat evil cole kratos... they all have either ridiculous mobility, a way to disrupt you greatly or a ridiculous projectile. But not nariko! her moves in this state are so god damed slow!

Sorry but high risk great reward my a-pie! As long as u got an experienced player blocking, u are ****ed.

"But throw her discs"

Easy for u to say! experienced players can easily dodge it no sweat!

And Ive got a message for all the experienced narikos siding that she doesnt need a change. My name is Sadguy111, some of u may have already played me online. Face me add me and please explain how she pars wit people like kratos nathan and raiden! PLEASE enlighten me.

Sorry I demand a buff with her. Either that or i am the biggest noob in this game! Thanks for listening.Sorry for sounding like an a-hole, I dont usually rage like this im actually really nice. Anyways have a nice day guys. Looking for good responses!

Message 1 of 24 (272 Views)
Wastelander
818 posts

Re: Nariko doesnt just need a buff... I DEMAND IT!

Feb 16, 2013
Nariko is just fine.
Message 2 of 24 (260 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Nariko is fine, just ask Laybackkid.
Message 3 of 24 (257 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Nariko is one of those characters that does not need any changes. I have a 999 Nariko and I have my head wrapped around her design pretty well I think. When you use tools like the counter, her air grab, and her up square in short hops she can compete against anything with little problem except Jak, Kratos, and Drake.
Message 4 of 24 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 16, 2013
the thing about her disk and rocket is that you can control it after you throw it, just like in the original game.....
Play For Fun!
Message 5 of 24 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Doesn't really need a buff,but I do think the level 1 should be buffed
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 6 of 24 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
Nariko is one of those characters that does not need any changes. I have a 999 Nariko and I have my head wrapped around her design pretty well I think. When you use tools like the counter, her air grab, and her up square in short hops she can compete against anything with little problem except Jak, Kratos, and Drake.

Yep know how to do all those i even know her combo real easily. But initiating it is a god **bleep** chore! Its like doing the dishes with nariko.

Message 7 of 24 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Feb 16, 2013
You usually don't rage like this, you're usually nice? What is this, your life kid? Lol take some breaths outside, the sun and the moon don't hurt Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 24 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2013

harley2947 wrote:
You usually don't rage like this, you're usually nice? What is this, your life kid? Lol take some breaths outside, the sun and the moon don't hurt Smiley Very Happy

This may sound weird but u actually are right! I need some fresh air. I dont see the sun that often but the moon is magnificent!

Message 9 of 24 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 16, 2013
So from all these replies it seems that all the other characters need a nerf? LOLOLOL
Message 10 of 24 (225 Views)
0 Likes