Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Nariko V.S Kratos

Aug 3, 2012
Nariko Hands down she turns into a goddes so yea sorry kratos will die. but he will make it out of the underworld anyways lol
Message 11 of 21 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

there sword are pretty simalar.... i think 

not at all

Message 12 of 21 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Aug 3, 2012

The K-man takes it.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 13 of 21 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Aug 3, 2012
kratos would totally win
Message 14 of 21 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I'm calling it right here. They're gonna be rivals.
Message 15 of 21 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I think it's a pretty safe bet....nearly all of the time...that Kratos is going to win against whatever opponent he's thrown against. He definitely takes this one. One of the only times I've ever seen him lose also happened to be one of the only situations that I'd agree with. He lost to Spawn on ScrewAttack's DeathBattle. And really...that's only cause Spawn is one of those people that are overpowered to the point where it almost gets boring. You never really have any doubt  that Spawn is going to win a battle. There's no real conflict, honestly. Well...besides his internal ones I suppose. Also...they didn't show the part where Kratos comes back from the underworld anyways with new powers and weapons and kills Spawn despite his **bleep**.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 21 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 3, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
I'm calling it right here. They're gonna be rivals.

Good call. Lol. I've been wondering who his rival would be. At first I thought maybe Sweet Tooth. But, then...I was thinking Nariko. With the recent Probabillity of Dante....I don't know....it might be him as well. There has always been a bout between DMC and GOW fans...and they're discussions on the matter are the types of discussions that led to the creation of PSASBR. However, I could just as easily see Sweet Tooth being Dante's rival. Sweet Tooth is potentially demonic in nature....and Dante had to deal with a clown before in DMC 3. Plus they both have a lot of heavy metal in their games and mature themes going on.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 21 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
774 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I always thought that Nariko and Kratos would be rivals, but now that she is confirmed I'm almost 100% certain they are. They're extremely similar, and Heavenly Sword has been called the "little sister" of God of War, maybe it's time for either Kratos to finish her off and prove that no one can best him, or for Nariko to prove that she is just as capable.

Unless of course they go for a complete opposite rivalry (Like Kratos and Parappa), though I'd prefer for him to face her.
Message 18 of 21 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 3, 2012

FIaco wrote:
Nariko Hands down she turns into a goddes so yea sorry kratos will die. but he will make it out of the underworld anyways lol

Lol seriously? Do you know how many Gods AND Goddesses Kratos has killed? You HAVE to be trolling.

Message 19 of 21 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 3, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:

I think it's a pretty safe bet....nearly all of the time...that Kratos is going to win against whatever opponent he's thrown against. He definitely takes this one. One of the only times I've ever seen him lose also happened to be one of the only situations that I'd agree with. He lost to Spawn on ScrewAttack's DeathBattle. And really...that's only cause Spawn is one of those people that are overpowered to the point where it almost gets boring. You never really have any doubt  that Spawn is going to win a battle. There's no real conflict, honestly. Well...besides his internal ones I suppose. Also...they didn't show the part where Kratos comes back from the underworld anyways with new powers and weapons and kills Spawn despite his **bleep**.

Idk, that screwattack DeathBattle was 50% correct if you ask me. Sure Spawn would win the 1st round, but as usual Kratos would revive himself and kill him the 2nd time around. I mean him dying isn't anything new lol. The dude died in every game except GOS....he died more than Goku lol and didn't get wished back once XD

Message 20 of 21 (100 Views)
0 Likes