Mar 27 2013
By: DarKaoZ Wastelander 924 posts

Nariko Level 3 Win Black Screen Glitch - Post Patch

[ Edited ]
3 replies 460 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

Hi,

I recently got PSASBR and I started trying out characters. I was doing Nariko story and decided to win each match with a Lv 3. Everything was going great until I enter the "Stock/Kill" matches, I won the match while been in Level 3. Saw the characters "lose poses" and then when it was time to show Nariko the screen went BLACK. I could still hear the stage sound effects, but the game won't let me do anything.

TLTR:

BLACK SCREEN when showing Nariko Win pose. No control over the game anymore.

How to do the glitch:

1. WIN

2. Finish any match while having LV3 activated. (easier to pull with Kills Match)

3. Use CIRCLE attack of the LV3. That is the one I used mostly, but I think it should work with all of them.

Sorry if this has been posted, but I couldn't find it. BTW this glitch happens on both PS3 and Vita versions.

PS. Dunno if this is a glitch, but when Nariko does her d.O on KAT, KAT crumbling animation is faster than the rest o the cast and Nariko can't combo her n.O command against KAT.

Message 1 of 4 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: Nariko Level 3 Win Black Screen Glitch - Post Patch

Mar 27, 2013
Happened to me too with Nariko
"QUICKLY!"

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Mar 27, 2013

DarKaoZ wrote:

PS. Dunno if this is a glitch, but when Nariko does her d.O on KAT, KAT crumbling animation is faster than the rest o the cast and Nariko can't combo her n.O command against KAT.

Yeah that's the only character that does that, I believe. And it needs to be fixed along with other glitches with that character. I main Nariko and have noticed some exploits I can use with her and the new characters, mainly Zeus. Against Zeus, I can air down-triangle (he's on the ground) onto an down-square and right after that move he's still close enough (because of his size) to land an up-triangle, and start my combo until I get cut off by the limit.

Message 3 of 4 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

^ You can do that will all characters if the distance is right. 

Message 4 of 4 (272 Views)
0 Likes