I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: NOTICE!!!! Sid said LAUNCH line-up

Sep 29, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:
adn you think superbot iss going to be fair with there dlc? from what they have been doing and what characters they didnt put in this game, it SEEMS most likley that the dlc will be overpirced

What price would you say is "overpriced"? $4.99-$5.99?

iyea about that for a character. that is silly. Now if they add in crash,spyro,cloud,snake, kat, and dart in as dlc. and say they do 4.99 a character. THat is another 30 bucks ontop of a 67 dollar game, you dont think that is just **bleep**ed up? The dlc should be free for all the big names playstation characters, and then the other ones should be 2 bucks a character.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 11 of 33 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:
adn you think superbot iss going to be fair with there dlc? from what they have been doing and what characters they didnt put in this game, it SEEMS most likley that the dlc will be overpirced

What price would you say is "overpriced"? $4.99-$5.99?

iyea about that for a character. that is silly. Now if they add in crash,spyro,cloud,snake, kat, and dart in as dlc. and say they do 4.99 a character. THat is another 30 bucks ontop of a 67 dollar game, you dont think that is just **bleep**ed up? The dlc should be free for all the big names playstation characters, and then the other ones should be 2 bucks a character.

What game are you buying that it costs $7 tax?  Also, considering it's $30 for characters that aren't in the base game, and couldn't be in the base game, it's only an option to buy them.  For people like you, you may not want DLC to be priced at all, but for some people, they're willing to fork out money because they understand that SuperBot's putting in development time for these characters and that it's not as simple as "hurr durr we're done with these characters and they should be in the final game when it comes out but we'll wait a month and charge $X.XX for it.".

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 12 of 33 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Sep 29, 2012
are you...kidding me? I suggested this already...**bleep**?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 13 of 33 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
are you...kidding me? I suggested this already...**bleep**?

As have I, mtj.  Hey, at least we have people who are thinking the same thing as we are.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 33 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Well thats true DP...It is a pretty good theory on what he meant by "Launch lineup" it makes sense
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 15 of 33 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Who remebers "20 main characters", could this "launch lineup" mean the same thing as "20 main characters"

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 16 of 33 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yet it doesn't mean total.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 17 of 33 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:
Yet it doesn't mean total.

No im saying that in a positive way.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 18 of 33 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 19 of 33 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

I think there will be unlockable characters. Most of you are just saying 20 is the final count to put others down because my common sense is superior. When I thought launch, I was thinking unlocked from the start. What I thought is possible to happen. Don't believe IGN either, They came out and said Dawnguard for Skyrim wasn't coming out for PS3 period, while Bethesda said they are still working to put the content, but they're not sure if it's possible to put the content on it because of the systems computing. What ever they post negatively is usually a lie.

that is what it means >.> launch line-up means what they are launching with *as in there could be characters unlockable on the disc hidden* it just means its what they are saying is in the game, the rest they wanna keep secret

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes