Fender Bender
2431 posts

Re: NOTICE!!!! Sid said LAUNCH line-up

Sep 30, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE

I really love how one unconfirmed rumor instantly means it's definitely correct and that SuperBot is out to get us.

ignore snipper, he's this forums latest troll, replacing bluewrench fawlkinpucnh Dormin and Codfanboy. 

Wasn't he here before all of them, except Dormin? I'm sure he started trolling more now because he's butt hurt.

Message 31 of 33 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 30, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE

I really love how one unconfirmed rumor instantly means it's definitely correct and that SuperBot is out to get us.

ignore snipper, he's this forums latest troll, replacing bluewrench fawlkinpucnh Dormin and Codfanboy. 

Wasn't he here before all of them, except Dormin? I'm sure he started trolling more now because he's butt hurt.

Nah, Paypay was here around the time I was, and that was before Dormin, I belive.  Sniper only got pissy because they "ruined" Sir Dan.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 32 of 33 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Sep 30, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Nah, Paypay was here around the time I was, and that was before Dormin, I belive.  Sniper only got pissy because they "ruined" Sir Dan.

I was referring to the ones you said, and that's what I meant when I said he was butt hurt.

Message 33 of 33 (72 Views)
0 Likes