Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: NOTICE!!!! Sid said LAUNCH line-up

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE

I really love how one unconfirmed rumor instantly means it's definitely correct and that SuperBot is out to get us.

adn you think superbot iss going to be fair with there dlc? from what they have been doing and what characters they didnt put in this game, it SEEMS most likley that the dlc will be overpirced

Considering SuperBot wouldn't have a say in the matter about pricing, and considering they need to make it affordable so people will actually buy it, yeah, it won't be overpriced.  Each character should be betwee $1-3, depending on what they plan on doing.  I could probably deal with $3, because that's technically the value of each character ($60/20 characters = $3 per character), but I'd prefer if they just did a set of two characters for $5, because that's a pretty fair price for two unique characters each likely with a story mode.

$3 including the story and all? and challenges and everything? if it has as much content as they seem to be saying each character has in this game so far id go as far as $4-5 for a character, maybe bundle 3 for $10?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 29, 2012
His claim doesn't effect the disc number, only the fact they aren't revealing anymore until launch. When people buy the game play it and unlock the characters. Also, Crash would be in period since they wouldn't make him DLC. Stop jumping to conclusions, because I noticed the only people that do that are Sony bashers and usually defend Smash. Although, Smash isn't worth defending.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE

I really love how one unconfirmed rumor instantly means it's definitely correct and that SuperBot is out to get us.

adn you think superbot iss going to be fair with there dlc? from what they have been doing and what characters they didnt put in this game, it SEEMS most likley that the dlc will be overpirced

Considering SuperBot wouldn't have a say in the matter about pricing, and considering they need to make it affordable so people will actually buy it, yeah, it won't be overpriced.  Each character should be betwee $1-3, depending on what they plan on doing.  I could probably deal with $3, because that's technically the value of each character ($60/20 characters = $3 per character), but I'd prefer if they just did a set of two characters for $5, because that's a pretty fair price for two unique characters each likely with a story mode.

$3 including the story and all? and challenges and everything? if it has as much content as they seem to be saying each character has in this game so far id go as far as $4-5 for a character, maybe bundle 3 for $10?

As I've said before (I don't think I actually said it in that comment), I wanna see what comes with it.  If it's talking about a character, story mode, costumes, Trials, Rivals, etc., it'll definitely be worth more.  But right now we don't know.  Right now I'm sticking with $3ish, but that will change.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Sep 30, 2012
People are freaking out because ign is saying all characters are revealed.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Saying we have revealed the full launch line up of characters does sound like they said there are only 20 characters in the game. SuperBot hasnt said anything yet
"Escape meeee, escape meeee!"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 30, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

ignore snipper, he's this forums latest troll, replacing bluewrench fawlkinpucnh Dormin and Codfanboy. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

As I've said before (I don't think I actually said it in that comment), I wanna see what comes with it.  If it's talking about a character, story mode, costumes, Trials, Rivals, etc., it'll definitely be worth more.  But right now we don't know.  Right now I'm sticking with $3ish, but that will change.

ah yeah:smileyhappy: lol, if its as much content as each characters supposebly has in the game, obviously they put a lot of work into it:smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

ignore snipper, he's this forums latest troll, replacing bluewrench fawlkinpucnh Dormin and Codfanboy. 

Oh I know.  He'll buy the game.  However, counter-trolling is fun sometimes.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Where are Paypay and Dormin when you need them
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 30, 2012

What if Crash, Cloud, Snake etc. arent in because they are saving them for the next game? It sounds awful but it might be true. They cant put EVERYONE into the first game if they are gonna make it a franchise. Who would they use to sell the next game if everyone is already in the first one? Think about some of the characters that debuted in the 2nd Smash game. Bowser, Peach, Ganondorf and others. Those are all kinda significant characters in the Nintendo universe, especially Bowser.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (60 Views)
0 Likes