Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: LJPvonzity Uncharted Territory 1266 posts

NOTICE!!!! Sid said LAUNCH line-up

32 replies 629 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

I think there will be unlockable characters. Most of you are just saying 20 is the final count to put others down because my common sense is superior. When I thought launch, I was thinking unlocked from the start. What I thought is possible to happen. Don't believe IGN either, They came out and said Dawnguard for Skyrim wasn't coming out for PS3 period, while Bethesda said they are still working to put the content, but they're not sure if it's possible to put the content on it because of the systems computing. What ever they post negatively is usually a lie.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: NOTICE!!!! Sid said LAUNCH line-up

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah, we're really not sure what the "Final launch lineup" really means, and that's been specified multiple times now.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (602 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE.

on another point, op what movie is your gif from

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (600 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE

I really love how one unconfirmed rumor instantly means it's definitely correct and that SuperBot is out to get us.

ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (573 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Yeah, we're really not sure what the "Final launch lineup" really means, and that's been specified multiple times now.

I seriously do think there is some sort of catch with that article. Why would Sony allow it on the PS Blog if it gave incorrect info.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I seriously do think there is some sort of catch with that article. Why would Sony allow it on the PS Blog if it gave incorrect info.

Well, Sony allowed the incorrect EU beta dates to be posted in an article too IIRC, so I wouldn't really use that as an example.

ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Well, Sony allowed the incorrect EU beta dates to be posted in an article too IIRC, so I wouldn't really use that as an example.

But that was Superbots fault wasnt it? They said it was for that day and then they changed it.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (542 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea and all the characters that should have been in this game will be OVERPRICED DLC, snka, crash,spyro,cloud, dart EVERONE

I really love how one unconfirmed rumor instantly means it's definitely correct and that SuperBot is out to get us.

adn you think superbot iss going to be fair with there dlc? from what they have been doing and what characters they didnt put in this game, it SEEMS most likley that the dlc will be overpirced

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:
adn you think superbot iss going to be fair with there dlc? from what they have been doing and what characters they didnt put in this game, it SEEMS most likley that the dlc will be overpirced

What price would you say is "overpriced"? $4.99-$5.99? That's how far I see them going with character DLC.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Considering SuperBot wouldn't have a say in the matter about pricing, and considering they need to make it affordable so people will actually buy it, yeah, it won't be overpriced.  Each character should be betwee $1-3, depending on what they plan on doing.  I could probably deal with $3, because that's technically the value of each character ($60/20 characters = $3 per character), but I'd prefer if they just did a set of two characters for $5, because that's a pretty fair price for two unique characters each likely with a story mode.

ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (517 Views)
0 Likes