Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 11 2013
By: Mamagrl First Son 4 posts

NORMAN JAYDEN, NOT ETHAN MARS!

16 replies 209 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

Put Norman in PS All-Stars! Everyone who actually paid Heavy Rain knows that Ethan Mars is stupid as all Hell. Put Nahman Jayden. His ARI system could be pretty cool. Let's try and show everyone that Norman's a better choice...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7271 posts

Re: NORMAN JAYDEN, NOT ETHAN MARS!

Feb 11, 2013

NAHMAN JAYDEN FOR THE WIN, BUT, ETHAN CAN PRESS X TO JASON AND WIN BECUZ' THE CLOWN WILL ASK NAHMAN FOR MONY AND ETHAN WILL KILL NAHMAN!!!!!!

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

His level three super.  He takes a hit of coke and causes everyone to move in super slow motion and he kills them.  Then when he comes out of his level three he was just imagining it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I'll say this, I know people want Ethan playable but let's be realistc, what has he done in Heavy Rain that can be used as a competent fighting game character without killing the seriousness Heavy Rain? With Pheonix Wright in UMVC3 it made sense to have his moveset sort of a joke because the Ace Attorney games did have a good sense of humor, if you gave joke attacks to a Heavy Rain character then that would kind of go against what Heavy Rain was.

However I once made the argument that Madison, Norman or Scott would make more sense because they were the only characters to be part of some form of combat in Heavy Rain so it'd make more sense to use one of those three to represent Heavy Rain in this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2906 posts

Feb 11, 2013
@Thatoneguy39
The whole point of Ethan being in PSASBR would be for it to be a joke. It would be awesome if every time you press x to jump he screamed "JASON!!!".
[The YouTube Poser]

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7271 posts

Feb 11, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
@Thatoneguy39
The whole point of Ethan being in PSASBR would be for it to be a joke. It would be awesome if every time you press x to jump he screamed "JASON!!!".

And when he'd double jump, he'd shout "SHAUN!!!"

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I was one of Heavy Rain's biggest fans. My account name everywhere for four years was Ethan_Mars, still is some places. That's even my email. I absolutely adored that game. That being said, we don't need a character rep. None of them would fit into the PS Allstars universe. I did, however, suggest a Heavy Rain stage involving Norman's ARI. :smileyhappy:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Memes are cool when seen in video games but wouldn't it be kind of forced if he yelled Jason as he jumped even though he probably knows he'll never find Jason in Metropolis or something, maybe if they gave an explaination like if his arcade mode prologue shows that it takes place before Jason dies and it turns into a situation where Jason has gone missing.

Internet memes are treated as jokes but jokes aren't funny when they're forced so yeah all they'd need to do is get creative with his opening arcade cutscene and they're free to give him the voice clip in a way that actually makes sense.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Hehee...Ari..
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 12, 2013

HOLY **bleep**!

I didn't expect this to blow up like this, but I'm glad to see everyone understands my reasoning.

Personally, I'd kill to see Norman in PSASBR, but my only question is who would make a good rival for him? I mean, they DO release characters in pairs for that reason. So now that we're all on the same page, what other Playstation / Easily Accessible 3rd party (2K, Capcom, Konami, etc.) Character would make a good rival for Agent Nahman Jayden, FBI Hero Man Extraordinaire?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (123 Views)
0 Likes