*can easily be put* sry
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 31 of 50 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: NO SEPHIROTH!!

Jul 18, 2012
I'm still hoping for both but it is highly unlikely both make it in unless we get dlc
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 32 of 50 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 18, 2012
cloud and sepheroth both have an equal chance of getting in i think. the game does need more bad guys because we dont have many. and the ones we do have are more iconic to the games they have been in rather than the main character. for example, heilgast are a Representative for killzone, like big daddy is for bioshock. and the way i see it, ff7 and all the spin offs probably gives cloud and sephiroth a good even amount of screen time and plot heavy character development.

on a side note, i wouldnt mind seeing whats-his-name from crisis core. zack was it?
Message 33 of 50 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Daxyehn wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

If you guys want Sephiroth or Cloud in the game that's fine I'm not gonna hold a grudge against anybody. I know that in all fighting games there is a couple of characters that you'll truely dislike. I'm just gonna hate it when I lose to Sephiroth or Cloud in this game.

Why exactly do you hate cloud and sephiroth? Are you a hipster or something?

And if they are in the game they won't be overpowered or anything so why would you hate losing to them.

Well, and I know this is just a crappy excuse, ever since Sephiroth had that epiphany he has been acting real stupid in the Square-Enix games like Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts and Cloud just says the stupidest things.

Example:

In Dissidia when Tidus, Firion and Cecil said that it was good that they have a guy with good instincts(Cloud being the guy) but Cloud just denies it. It's like everytime you admire him he'll say something like, "I'm not awesome. I'm just...."

And in Dissidia Duodecium, Sephiroth kills himself because he thought he was a clone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 34 of 50 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

In Dissidia when Tidus, Firion and Cecil said that it was good that they have a guy with good instincts(Cloud being the guy) but Cloud just denies it. It's like everytime you admire him he'll say something like, "I'm not awesome. I'm just....".

If you have ever read any of the four classic Chinese novels you would see lots of examples like this where they constantly put themselves down. The Japanese do the same thing. I think it's just something common in the Asian culture.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 35 of 50 (129 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Oh I didn't know that, Thanks.

Message 36 of 50 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 19, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

Daxyehn wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

If you guys want Sephiroth or Cloud in the game that's fine I'm not gonna hold a grudge against anybody. I know that in all fighting games there is a couple of characters that you'll truely dislike. I'm just gonna hate it when I lose to Sephiroth or Cloud in this game.

Why exactly do you hate cloud and sephiroth? Are you a hipster or something?

And if they are in the game they won't be overpowered or anything so why would you hate losing to them.

Well, and I know this is just a crappy excuse, ever since Sephiroth had that epiphany he has been acting real stupid in the Square-Enix games like Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts and Cloud just says the stupidest things.

Example:

In Dissidia when Tidus, Firion and Cecil said that it was good that they have a guy with good instincts(Cloud being the guy) but Cloud just denies it. It's like everytime you admire him he'll say something like, "I'm not awesome. I'm just...."

And in Dissidia Duodecium, Sephiroth kills himself because he thought he was a clone.

I get where your coming from howerver i love those characters.

I'm not really trying to argue with you here im just saying why i look past those things

I think its more a part of clouds character arc. He's not sure of himself at all but when the time comes he's ready to go. It kinda seems like he has clinical dpression or something. And i don't think he says dumb stuff. Alright everybody Let's mosey!

And seffy is just psychotic. It's kinda difficult to relate to seffy because we don't and never will know what he's going through. He really thinks the way he was born defines him. Ever since then one dark though has led to another which has made him the way he is.

Oh and thanks for posting that you made me really think about why i like these characters.

Message 37 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 19, 2012

@Daxyehn

I'm not really trying to start an arguement either. I know you guys love these characters that's why I'm not holding anything against anybody's opinion. Characters are made the way people see them, some people would like them and some people wouldn't. It's just how Books, Movies, and Video Games are.

Message 38 of 50 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Oh and what about snake( i noticed your signature)

I'm not a hero. Never was. Never will be. He's got cloud's depression going on

Message 39 of 50 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Snake is not depressed lol, hes a laddies man!
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 40 of 50 (100 Views)
0 Likes