Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Re: NO SEPHIROTH!!

Jul 18, 2012
wyh a FF rep not a sony ip
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 11 of 50 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 18, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
no FF rep

3rd party speaking, there is no other franchise that deserves a character.  first of all, there are 13 of them, second of all they have always had solid roots with playstation and have only ventured to other consoles for the latest one, third of all its the greatest franchise of rpg's of all time, 4th of all nearly every character in the franchise could be unique.  So in other words, be quiet.

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 12 of 50 (193 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 18, 2012

ShotofCyanide wrote:
Ahem..its 7ft in KH2 actually and i could see your point in him possibly being OP but if you played one 1 the three fighting games he was featured in you could see that Sephiroth can be in a fighting game w/o being OP. Btw Sephiroth in KH1&2 was the best part of the game, am i right??

He was the best part. He gave me a huge challenge. I think sephiroth would be better for a potential sequel or dlc. Whenever they put in the villains from different games in the second one sephiroth will definately make the cut assuming cloud is already in

Message 13 of 50 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Jul 18, 2012

So far every character they have released is very unappealing to me. I want Cloud or Abe from Oddworld not these clowns like Radec and watever that stupid Teken fighter. So far All Stars is a very stupid lookin game that I wouldn't even pay a buck for. MEGA FAIL SO FAR SONY!

Message 14 of 50 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jul 18, 2012
:smileyhappy: yaaa i have a file where i beat him on proud mode at lvl.37, no second chance ability or once more. I still have they save before the battle and one after. But i really want to see him in this game hes my fav char of all time and in Dissidia and Duodecim he was a Very balanced character.
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 15 of 50 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

chickenbonetom wrote:

So far every character they have released is very unappealing to me. I want Cloud or Abe from Oddworld not these clowns like Radec and watever that stupid Teken fighter. So far All Stars is a very stupid lookin game that I wouldn't even pay a buck for. MEGA FAIL SO FAR SONY!

this is a celebration of alot of different kinds of games for sony. Tekken was a long time exclusive and killzone is a loyal first party game that deserves a spot. Also superbot could be waiting to release the most wanted characters til right before the games come out.

Message 16 of 50 (179 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Daxyehn wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

this is a celebration of alot of different kinds of games for sony. Tekken was a long time exclusive and killzone is a loyal first party game that deserves a spot. Also superbot could be waiting to release the most wanted characters til right before the games come out.

It's almost like they are going out of their way to pick THE WORSE Characters ever. There are so many awesome characters to choose from yet they keep revealing these loser characters that no one cares about.

Message 17 of 50 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 18, 2012

I'm gonna speak my opinion without trying to offend anybody. I absolutely hate Sephiroth (I hate Cloud the most though), I will be extremely dissappointed when Sephiroth and Cloud kick my **bleep** in this game. But you guys are free to say that you want them in this game, I won't stop you. This is everybody's game afterall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 18 of 50 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41067 posts

Jul 18, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

I'm gonna speak my opinion without trying to offend anybody. I absolutely hate Sephiroth (I hate Cloud the most though), I will be extremely dissappointed when Sephiroth and Cloud kick my **bleep** in this game. But you guys are free to say that you want them in this game, I won't stop you. This is everybody's game afterall.

Not a FFVII fan I wager?

Message 19 of 50 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 18, 2012
"...3rd party speaking, there is no other franchise that deserves a character..."

WRONG-AH
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 50 (155 Views)
0 Likes