Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: NO SEPHIROTH!!

Jul 18, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

I'm gonna speak my opinion without trying to offend anybody. I absolutely hate Sephiroth (I hate Cloud the most though), I will be extremely dissappointed when Sephiroth and Cloud kick my **bleep** in this game. But you guys are free to say that you want them in this game, I won't stop you. This is everybody's game afterall.

Not a FFVII fan I wager?

I would still play it, because I am a FF fan, but I would hate Cloud and Sephiroth all the way to the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 50 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

Shouldn't we all be trying to create the best All-Star cast of characters possible, whether we like the character or not? It irritates me when people say no Cloud, Sephiroth, or any FF characters just because they don't like either the character or franchise. The fact remain that even if they are third party characters they are more iconic than most first party characters.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 50 (162 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 18, 2012

The game is about celebrating the most powerful and unique, or one of the two and combining them into a fighting game. However not everyone we want will be in it because of cost or a simple "no" as a response to Superbots request. We want the most known but also those who are rare yet pure gems. We all love someone who's in a game.

And saying Sephiroth would be unbalanced is so comical it's unfair. Superbot is making a fighting game with some of the best talent supervising the balancing of the roster. A 9f blade you claim? Who says he has to hold it the entire time he's fighting? Or rather, perhaps the blade will only extend in a super or something? They are staying original but from time to time you'll notice a change in the fighting style. FP for example, her entire fighting aspect is simply pure creativity. I'm sure they'd figure something out.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 50 (150 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Sephiroth should mainly use his sword he could also use some materia but if he didnt stay true to his sword play people would be upset. Play either of the dissidia games (a FF fighting game on psp, now on vita) and you'll see sephiroth can u use his iconic sword and be FAR from OP.

In Dissidia Sephiroth's speed is a bit above average but by no means one of the "fast" characters. His play style in the game focuses on three things. Speed, range, and....timing. If Sephiroth attacks to early in Dissidia he is VERY easy to punish. If Sephiroth does appear in PSABR i think timing should be a huge factor to balance him. He can have attacks with a quit start up but a long ending animation, requiring him to land his attack or get punished.
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 50 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Some people here saying that ff shouldn't be represented obviously don't have any idea about Playstation history and should just be quiet. Also Sephiroth is one of my favorite characters if not my favorite and in no way is he OP in dissidia. Superbot has found ways to balance characters such as Kratos and Big Daddy so I'm certain they can do the same with Sephiroth. Furthermore do not use the lousy excuse that you dislike ff because this isn't a game for you only. It's a celebration of playstations history!
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 50 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 18, 2012

If you guys want Sephiroth or Cloud in the game that's fine I'm not gonna hold a grudge against anybody. I know that in all fighting games there is a couple of characters that you'll truely dislike. I'm just gonna hate it when I lose to Sephiroth or Cloud in this game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 50 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 18, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

If you guys want Sephiroth or Cloud in the game that's fine I'm not gonna hold a grudge against anybody. I know that in all fighting games there is a couple of characters that you'll truely dislike. I'm just gonna hate it when I lose to Sephiroth or Cloud in this game.

Why exactly do you hate cloud and sephiroth? Are you a hipster or something?

And if they are in the game they won't be overpowered or anything so why would you hate losing to them.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 50 (116 Views)
Sackboy
518 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Don't agree with your reasoning I think Sephiroth should not be in the game because Cloud should represent the Final Fantasy Series.. Not Sephiroth.. but it would be a cool boss idea:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 50 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 18, 2012

i think sephiroth wouldnt be that bad of an idea. ff7 was famous in playstation history. and with how many jun users we already have, a sword user would be easily welcomed. even with a 9 ft sword its reach is limited compared to a gun. and i dont think we have anything to worry about him being overpowered. of all the demos i have watched, ive seen every character win and lose. i would honestly say this is the most balanced fighting game i have ever seen so far

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 50 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Oh i think Cloud definitely has a better chance of being in there over Sephiroth. I was just making the point that Sephiroth can easily but put in the game w/o worry of being a OP character.
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 50 (104 Views)
0 Likes