Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: NO ONE IS THE BEST>>> ANYTHING... DEAD SERIOUS

Jan 28, 2013
The bold cancel is the only thing I don't use, you my friend are annoying stop jumping into things plus you haven't played me. I use everything that intentionally in the game for dante. I mean if I used the empty cancel you would feel silly calling me decent at fighting. And to Asia you only attack my defense because I lost, there were mistakes but not many to say my defense is bad especially when you fight with good cole. I'm out
Message 71 of 81 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 28, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Tbh, in the ffa video Asis posted, I think PB did decently considering the tactics the rest were using. Jak was doing the down circle and Asis was just standing far away and using the megawatt hammer (up triangle) to get ap, essentially waiting to be the last guy.

EDIT: Basically, PB had no chance to use combos because everyone was just using combo inhibitors the entire match

I also agree here, but "decently" isn't good enough for the supposed "best" Dante.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 72 of 81 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jan 28, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Tbh, in the ffa video Asis posted, I think PB did decently considering the tactics the rest were using. Jak was doing the down circle and Asis was just standing far away and using the megawatt hammer (up triangle) to get ap, essentially waiting to be the last guy.

EDIT: Basically, PB had no chance to use combos because everyone was just using combo inhibitors the entire match

I also agree here, but "decently" isn't good enough for the supposed "best" Dante.

To be fair, this title was thrown at him by other posters. I only remember him saying thanks

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 73 of 81 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

JayJXZ wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

To be fair, this title was thrown at him by other posters. I only remember him saying thanks

He says it all the time but his mind is set... He truly believes it which i find very funny tbh

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 74 of 81 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

CHECK THE MAIN PAGE THE 1v1 IS POSTED NOW

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 75 of 81 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

JayJXZ wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

He says it all the time but his mind is set... He truly believes it which i find very funny tbh

Did you not say the same thing about another character? I distinctly remember your posts saying so.

Message 76 of 81 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

JayJXZ wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Did you not say the same thing about another character? I distinctly remember your posts saying so.

After the 1st month of playing I said "I am one of the best drakes on this forum" I never ever said I was the best anything in the world.  And I always give probs to those who are better than me like Dabuz, Dillion, and quite a few others.  they know and respect me and we get along well but i have never said I was the best anything as far as characters.  I did say I was one of the best on the forums as well.  But I also won the 1st tournment hosted on this forum also. as well as placed top 3 in many others so thats my backing to that but yeah you know now

Message 77 of 81 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

JayJXZ wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

After the 1st month of playing I said "I am one of the best drakes on this forum" I never ever said I was the best anything in the world.  And I always give probs to those who are better than me like Dabuz, Dillion, and quite a few others.  they know and respect me and we get along well but i have never said I was the best anything as far as characters.  I did say I was one of the best on the forums as well.  But I also won the 1st tournment hosted on this forum also. as well as placed top 3 in many others so thats my backing to that but yeah you know now

Alright, but that reasoning would still be a tad fallacious considering the tournaments would have to have every player on the forum in them. Sure, your assumption is not as large-scale as Pb's, but I do not think pushing him around for a couple things he posted matters. I think you sound rather pompous when you say  things in your other posts. From your posts, one can infer that you think he is conceited in saying that he is the best Dante. Yet you take tons of pride in beating him. You even make a post for it. It comes off just as conceited.

Message 78 of 81 (157 Views)
Survivor
2138 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I like this bob maul cat....very objective
Message 79 of 81 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 28, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
The bold cancel is the only thing I don't use, you my friend are annoying stop jumping into things plus you haven't played me. I use everything that intentionally in the game for dante. I mean if I used the empty cancel you would feel silly calling me decent at fighting. And to Asia you only attack my defense because I lost, there were mistakes but not many to say my defense is bad especially when you fight with good cole. I'm out
Pb... seriously, stop being so **bleep**. This wasn't even really an attack on you as a person; you are just turning it into that. He is right, you do need to work on your defense, which is mainly learning more about matchups and what you have to look out for. I found this to be true with both GC and BD. This is not a terrible thing, it's just what you need to work on, along with the "No bold cancels/KCs ever" mentality.

We all have flaws. I know I personally tend to struggle against strong tech chases and get too easily flustered if I can't seem to land hits. I probably have more than that but those are the two main things I am aware of, and as such what I am trying to overcome.

Take a step back, look at your shortcomings and overcome them. Also rewatch that 1v1, I actually saw a lot of mistakes... on both sides (Asis what the hell were you doing at the beginning? You fell into a lot of obvious traps).

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 80 of 81 (133 Views)
0 Likes