Wastelander
768 posts

Re: NO ONE IS THE BEST>>> ANYTHING... DEAD SERIOUS

Jan 28, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Plus I'm pretty sure i was using my broken dual shock that match today,I fought asis, and I lost but the matchup was on his side; good cole v Dante. We did no kill confirms but for me to get around to him I had to really wait, but I still got kills. Before him I beat a evil cole 1v1. I made so many approaches and combos to not say I'm the best Dante right now is being messed up when I did so much more with Dante than others. I use a broken dual shock too.

Bro in all seriousness what is wrong with being "one of the best combo dante's"?  I dont understand why you get so mad about being the best dante when nothing other than your combos prove anything.  And even to your combos and the way you move it means nothing if you cant win.  Plus you havent even faced 10% of the dantes playing this game.  So relax as you can see from that video there are other people that use everything dante has and combo just as good if not better than you.  Dante takes time anyone can learn those combos if they train hard.  Heck I might start using him just to show you that it takes pratice.  You are no god amoung dante players you are just someone who enjoys learning new combos and enjoys the swag good dantes have.  But lets be honest that doesnt make you the best overall.  When your playing ffas and cant get one kill and using random hope it hits lvl 1s.  Just relax with all that trust me man your not the best.  I myself have made so much good cole tech and won tournies.  Placed top 3 in most and I still dont say im the best with any one character.  I myself feel I am one of the best that play this game.  But I mean that on a scale of top 100 players in US.  I wouldnt dare say I am the best ____ because this game is to young and too many people play that dont ever come here you know?

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 61 of 81 (156 Views)
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 28, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
LOL He does the bold cancel to do combos and all the combos he did are basic to me LOL

And NOT Bold-Canceling makes you better . . . how? If you really want to prove you're the "best" then use all the tools at your disposal; you seem to put a significant limit on your character with not using the bold cancel, and for what?

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 62 of 81 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
LOL He does the bold cancel to do combos and all the combos he did are basic to me LOL. Nice try though. Are you posting the 1v1 Like you said you would?

and on last thing I wouldnt be so hyped about that match keep in mind if i wasnt handicaping myself you would have died without even getting to your level 3 let alone your level 2.  you have no idea how many times i let you live.  You defense with dante is really bad like seriously you need work

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 63 of 81 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
LOL He does the bold cancel to do combos and all the combos he did are basic to me LOL

And NOT Bold-Canceling makes you better . . . how? If you really want to prove you're the "best" then use all the tools at your disposal; you seem to put a significant limit on your character with not using the bold cancel, and for what?

because in all honestly it wouldnt make much a difference against people at high level.  most of his hits are in the air to begin with... He just likes saying that because it makes him feel cool

Message 64 of 81 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
And no offense to projects roil because he really is good with empty canceling unlike others but I would want to see combos he made without it because the basic stuff was just thrown together there in one huge empty cancel. If I started to empty cancel I'm pretty positive are combos wouldnt differ. Good he knows over square above when falling gives 5 ap extra to a combo and over square when facing the other direction gives 4! However the second is unpratical but I need for my 178 combo. I can say he isn't basic and he does up me in stage use for combos but I don't play with Dante on stages with platforms so that's why I don't care about that
Message 65 of 81 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Asis you got hammered to and just spammed from afar. You just think like an idiot. I never got called bad but good or great so your obviously alone just post the video of the horrible matchup and if I was to empty cancel we would be even because I hit you four times and most my combos are grounded
Message 66 of 81 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 28, 2013

still you keep on puting up these shields like "i was using the broken dualshock" or "i wasn't using kill confirns" and "My Dante is better at 1v1 than FFA" which makes me think that you are hiding stuff look you may be good at doing combos kid but that dosen;t mean your good at playing other people at the game the fact of the matter is you keep on saying your the best when if you don't use all the tools hes got then how are you the bet also what have you got against the empty cancel you act like if a person youes use it they are a scrub

my name is papertoonz and everyone's a bit crazy
Message 67 of 81 (134 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
My bad for being mean but just stop saying I'm bad for not using the empty cancel. I could start anyday that's the thing
Message 68 of 81 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 28, 2013

cj5_4_ever wrote:

still you keep on puting up these shields like "i was using the broken dualshock" or "i wasn't using kill confirns" and "My Dante is better at 1v1 than FFA" which makes me think that you are hiding stuff look you may be good at doing combos kid but that dosen;t mean your good at playing other people at the game the fact of the matter is you keep on saying your the best when if you don't use all the tools hes got then how are you the bet also what have you got against the empty cancel you act like if a person youes use it they are a scrub

I agree with this 100%

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 69 of 81 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

Tbh, in the ffa video Asis posted, I think PB did decently considering the tactics the rest were using. Jak was doing the down circle and Asis was just standing far away and using the megawatt hammer (up triangle) to get ap, essentially waiting to be the last guy.

EDIT: Basically, PB had no chance to use combos because everyone was just using combo inhibitors the entire match

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 70 of 81 (123 Views)