Wastelander
768 posts

Re: NO ONE IS THE BEST>>> ANYTHING... DEAD SERIOUS

Jan 28, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
That pb_mal is the best Dante I've ever played post made him mad lol.

no it wasnt just him i have been seeing alot of that lately anyway later on tonight im going to have a little treat for you guys... has to do with pb mal!!!  YT: DatTeamAxcel it will be there within a hour already have a player breakdown of pb on there now

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 51 of 81 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Wow, to think after that 1v1 you would post the thing im not so great in with Dante FFA. Post our 1v1 you'll see why i usually use sweet tooth, spike or Kratos in FFA Dante is my 1v1 character and plus the matchup in that fffa... Wow post our 1v1 because that breakdown was off
Message 52 of 81 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 28, 2013

well shouldn't the best "Dante player" be good with dante in FFA and not just 1v1

my name is papertoonz and everyone's a bit crazy
Message 53 of 81 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
How about you ask others because I'm tired explaining to two years old like you. Dante is more 1v1 so you shouldn't base someone's skill off a fffa match. You watch the 1v1 hes going to post. Ive made a backwards cancel and actually use it in battle! Tell me when another Dante learns new things about him like I do then I'll shh. Today I fought a dant in 1v1 and Ofcourse he empty cancel but guess who dominated the entire match? I did plain and simple
Message 54 of 81 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Wow, to think after that 1v1 you would post the thing im not so great in with Dante FFA. Post our 1v1 you'll see why i usually use sweet tooth, spike or Kratos in FFA Dante is my 1v1 character and plus the matchup in that fffa... Wow post our 1v1 because that breakdown was off

i will btw that was up before i 1v1 you so yeah and that break down wasnt off.  To be the best you should be the best all around.  I have fought dantes who are great in ffa.  I dont understand how you can pick and choose what is needed to be the best btw have you saw this?

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 55 of 81 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 28, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
How about you ask others because I'm tired explaining to two years old like you. Dante is more 1v1 so you shouldn't base someone's skill off a fffa match. You watch the 1v1 hes going to post. Ive made a backwards cancel and actually use it in battle! Tell me when another Dante learns new things about him like I do then I'll shh. Today I fought a dant in 1v1 and Ofcourse he empty cancel but guess who dominated the entire match? I did plain and simple

umm did you see the video i just posted what makes you better than that guy?  And heres the thing there are others that are very very good comboish dantes.  here it is again tell me why you would be considered better when this man is going crazy combos and using everything dante has and on top of that hes a great player what do you have to say about that?

Message 56 of 81 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

oh wow calling me a two year old listen i know dante isn't that good in FFA he is more of a 1v1 character but surely the best dante player should be able to get around that and you know not just saying that "Dante isn't that good in FFA hes best at 1v1"

my name is papertoonz and everyone's a bit crazy
Message 57 of 81 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Plus I'm pretty sure i was using my broken dual shock that match today,I fought asis, and I lost but the matchup was on his side; good cole v Dante. We did no kill confirms but for me to get around to him I had to really wait, but I still got kills. Before him I beat a evil cole 1v1. I made so many approaches and combos to not say I'm the best Dante right now is being messed up when I did so much more with Dante than others. I use a broken dual shock too.
Message 58 of 81 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
LOL He does the bold cancel to do combos and all the combos he did are basic to me LOL. Nice try though. Are you posting the 1v1 Like you said you would?
Message 59 of 81 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I dIdnt like calling you a two year old you just jumped into a already going arguement. And I'm good in FFA with Dante but I molded my Dante into a 1v1 fighter. If I played Ffa the way I usually do I literally stick to the sky until there's an opening
Message 60 of 81 (122 Views)
0 Likes