Jan 27 2013
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

NO ONE IS THE BEST>>> ANYTHING... DEAD SERIOUS

80 replies 629 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

I am so seriously sick of hearing player open their fat mouths saying things like. "I'm the best Dante" NO YOUR NOT.  For 1 no one knows whos the best until you play in tourney.  Here is a example I was in a tourney last night and I came in 3rd I was the highest placed G Cole... Did I run around saying i was the best G Cole NO.  Because its just to early to tell anything like that.  I am seeing so much of this trash its getting annoying.  You guys should understand that the game is young and honestly the only person that can even remotely say hes the best with anyone is Dabuz.  Because he has created alot ALOT of tech for E cole.  Matter of fact most E cole players are clones of his style, He wins almost every single thing hes entered, and he is extremely consistent.  He is the only person that should if he even wanted to... Say that he is the best E cole.  Until these so called players play in a tourney and place top 5 stop talking... How you going to be the best dante and you dont even know how to escape BD tech traps... How you going to be the best dante and you dont Kill confirm and always lose, How you the best Dante and you always lose to high level players and complain about Kill confirms being in the game?  To those that think like this allow me to show you that there is always someone better until you prove your worth and win some tournies dont talk like that... That is all

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 81 (629 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: NO ONE IS THE BEST>>> ANYTHING... DEAD SERIOUS

Jan 27, 2013

I'm surprised you didn't mention Jak.

But I agree entirely.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 81 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 27, 2013
If I entered every tournament, came 1st every time I still wouldn't even call myself professional... because I hate being called professional...
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 3 of 81 (622 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

I'm surprised you didn't mention Jak.

But I agree entirely.

i think there is more jak mainers saying that than E cole or dante users it sickens me because so far ive played 12 different jak mainers and they all play the exact same

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 4 of 81 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Because with his lack of useful moves all jak players have to play teh same... if they want to actually win that is.
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Message 5 of 81 (605 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Teh_Shade667 wrote:
Because with his lack of useful moves all jak players have to play teh same... if they want to actually win that is.

i dont agree people just havent hit the lab and try to figure out ways to use these so called useless moves... at one point no one thought g cole up triangle was good and now I have made it into a perfect part of his game it just takes time

Message 6 of 81 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Ive tried him for hours in practice mode, and I cant figure anythign out. Bluediamonds probably spent 10x longer than I have with him in practice. Its not that people havnt found uses for them, its that at this time theyre useless, which is why u have people doing the same thing. With radec, most people go ranged. Me, I play a more close ranged focus with him, but with jak u cant switch the way u play as well as u can with other characters.
Message 7 of 81 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I'm one of those newbie Jak boys so please spare my innocence! On the other hand it's annoying when some square spamming Raiden,Kratos,or barrel Drake claims that. For people who that or taunt you I just giggle to myself,and kill them first and tbag them the rest of the game Smiley Happy
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 8 of 81 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Even if you compete in every tournament ever held, no one is still the best. There will still be that one person that no one has ever heard of that's the best of all!

Message 9 of 81 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 27, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Even if you compete in every tournament ever held, no one is still the best. There will still be that one person that no one has ever heard of that's the best of all!

well in chris g's case lol hes the best in umvc3 other than that i agree

Message 10 of 81 (522 Views)
0 Likes