I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: NO MORE REVEALS

Sep 28, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
This is stupid I'm only buying this game with Crash in it. He's worth more than any character on the list, 60$ isn't even that much so ya I'll spend that.. I don't want no **bleep** hidden characaters I wanna know it all before I buy.
Yeah,I will surely preorder it if Crash is in.Crash is my favorite character ever!

Message 21 of 23 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I'm a big advocate of secret characters. However in this case there needs to be more reveals. This is all speculation on my part but if there were 30 characters in the game, I feel that 3rd party characters like Crash, Spryo, Snake, Cloud (if they were in) should be revealed to boost preorders/sales. Then the secret characters should be 1st party like Kat, Nathan Hale, Ico, Wander, etc. I feel that if it wasn't for the beta leak a character like Evil Cole was secret unlockable and you unlocked him after beating good cole's story. Snake could have been a secret character too after beating Raidens story, Nathan Hale could be an unlock after you play so many matches on San Fransisco stage etc. That's my opinion. I'm excited for this game and hopefully we see more footage of modes, stages, and a couple of more characters.
Message 22 of 23 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Sep 28, 2012

As long as the last boss isnt revealed, I'm happy

Message 23 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes