Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012
Someone should tweet them and ask about this. I don't have twitter but can you tweet a tweet to someone? Kuz I'd like to hear what SuperBot says about this
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 91 of 167 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

Like I said, a cool roster etc.. But it isn't the roster for this game. I'm starting to think: ''Why the *bleep* are there 2 Coles in this gamer? Smiley Surprised I never did that, but I'm getting to a point I feel so...

 

And don't lie if you, because I know for sure you have characters you want more then this and that one... I think there isn't much more to defend SuperBot.. If this is the truth, SuperBot is a liar and quote.. Smiley Wink


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 92 of 167 (199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Like I said, a cool roster etc.. But it isn't the roster for this game. I'm starting to think: ''Why the *bleep* are there 2 Coles in this gamer? Smiley Surprised I never did that, but I'm getting to a point I feel so...

 

And don't lie if you, because I know for sure you have characters you want more then this and that one... I think there isn't much more to defend SuperBot.. If this is the truth, SuperBot is a liar and quote.. Smiley Wink


the only character i really want in the roster still is kazuma from yakuza. im pretty happy with the rosterSmiley Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 93 of 167 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

And I'm still staying with my statement: Everyone who says they love the roster are lying.. Smiley Wink

 

That's my opinion. Zeo you can defend the game all you want, but as of now I'm not gonna defend this game.


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 94 of 167 (174 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012
Ya wanna know the characters I want in this game Identity? Prana Devil, Razorfane, Scaler, and Malice...Ya know them? OF COURSE NOT! will they get in? OF COURSE NOT! and I know this and have accepted it...other than those characters I don't really care who gets in, I won't play those characters anyway...my BIG characters are already in and I'm happy, Sweet Tooth and Sackboy...any other of my wanted is just gravy, hell any more characters is just gravy...I LOVE THE ROSTER FOR WHAT IT IS NOW!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 95 of 167 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

And I'm still staying with my statement: Everyone who says they love the roster are lying.. Smiley Wink

 

That's my opinion. Zeo you can defend the game all you want, but as of now I'm not gonna defend this game.


i understand and respect your opinion, but its sony, we are all sony fans here, we should be excited for the game no matter what, these are great characters, obviously they wouldnt be able to get everyone, this game is new, many people see it as a smash clone, if this game does well enough you sure as hell can expect a sequel with all the characters people want.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 96 of 167 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Wow... I'm still thinking there will be more.. What a pain in the *bleep* will it be if this is true.. Since they stated 20+..

 

I'm not that satisfied about the roster... It's cool and unique and all the characters look great, I'll give you that. But I don't actually believe the people who are saying they love the roster.... :/

 

I will still buy the game anyways, but still this would be pretty bad..


this roster is great...look at the characters, think about what they mean to playstation. done. its fine how it is, extra characters are welcome thoughSmiley Happy

 


20 is not enough for a fighting game like this...You're being overly optimistic. 

Message 97 of 167 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012
I love how all the elders are perfectly fine whith 20 and everyone else is like **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 98 of 167 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I love how all the elders are perfectly fine whith 20 and everyone else is like **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**

hahhaa is that good or bad?Smiley Tongue

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 99 of 167 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: NO MORE CHARACTERS?!?!

Sep 28, 2012

TarheelRam wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Wow... I'm still thinking there will be more.. What a pain in the *bleep* will it be if this is true.. Since they stated 20+..

 

I'm not that satisfied about the roster... It's cool and unique and all the characters look great, I'll give you that. But I don't actually believe the people who are saying they love the roster.... :/

 

I will still buy the game anyways, but still this would be pretty bad..


this roster is great...look at the characters, think about what they mean to playstation. done. its fine how it is, extra characters are welcome thoughSmiley Happy

 


20 is not enough for a fighting game like this...You're being overly optimistic. 


What do you mean "like this"? All fighting games no matter what system or characters start out small. Thats how you make more sequels

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 100 of 167 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes