Wastelander
690 posts

Re: NO CRASH NO BUY

Jul 15, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

PaypayTR wrote:

Exactly.its not about  we have 2 nd chars. i m not playing game for ND chars.  its not important who have copyrights of crash. they can easily buy for this game. crash has no game in  next gen  so he will be less priced. 

It is important who has the copyrights.  And I doubt Sony would put up the money for Crash's IP just for PSASBR when ND isn't going to do anything with it and then they have to shop it around to another studio (most likely a 2nd party).  Yes there is the risk of Activision saying 'No' but for what Sony wants the character for, not worth forking over the money, despite the history, if they're not going to do anything with him beyond that.

You make it sound like Sony would have to completely buy back Crash from Activision, not sure if that's what you mean to say, but if so, then I can tell you that that's not the case, they'd just make a deal to use Crash just for this game, and Activision wont likely say no since Crash isn't making them any money right now anyway, so I'd be a win-win for both parties.

Message 21 of 36 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

PaypayTR wrote:

Exactly.its not about  we have 2 nd chars. i m not playing game for ND chars.  its not important who have copyrights of crash. they can easily buy for this game. crash has no game in  next gen  so he will be less priced. 

It is important who has the copyrights.  And I doubt Sony would put up the money for Crash's IP just for PSASBR when ND isn't going to do anything with it and then they have to shop it around to another studio (most likely a 2nd party).  Yes there is the risk of Activision saying 'No' but for what Sony wants the character for, not worth forking over the money, despite the history, if they're not going to do anything with him beyond that.

You make it sound like Sony would have to completely buy back Crash from Activision, not sure if that's what you mean to say, but if so, then I can tell you that that's not the case, they'd just make a deal to use Crash just for this game, and Activision wont likely say no since Crash isn't making them any money right now anyway, so I'd be a win-win for both parties.

That's not what I'm saying, that seems to be what others here are proposing.  That the Crash IP would be cheap enough for Sony to buy to own themselves.

Message 22 of 36 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 15, 2012
gotcha, my bad

Message 23 of 36 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 15, 2012
If people are threatening not to buy the game if Bond gets in, and those same people are threatening not to buy because Crash/Spyro isn't, they're hypocrites. Activision owns all the rights to the games from all three characters. If we see Bond, we can 100% guarantee that Crash/Spyro are in.

The point is, give it time. We still have three months and at least six more character reveals.

I've theorized that Activision possibly forced Bond in as payment for giving them Crash/Spyro, if Bond does get in.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 24 of 36 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 15, 2012
they can dont add spyro because he is popular with skylaneders stuff. bond will be cool or bad anyway not important but crash important
Message 25 of 36 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 15, 2012
i seriously dont care for crash
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 26 of 36 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 15, 2012
I love crash and he is needed but Idk I'm still buying it just stop posting right now if that's the way u think
Message 27 of 36 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 15, 2012
why are people mad that im not a crash fan i mean i like his games i just dont see him in this.
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 28 of 36 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 15, 2012

crash is obviously in this, who ever says otherwise is stupid.
activision wants to find a way to bring crash back up and popular just like they sort've did with

spyro (skylanders) putting crash in this would be a huge benefit and would actually help
i'm pretty sure they didn't even have to pay anything i'm guessing they just asked. getting spyro might

actually cost money even though he is less popular because they just introduced a new game on him and
he has one coming out soon, but they might've even got him for free too. if you watched that one video 

that fat guy asking "where the hell is crash" everytime omar replies with "no comment" but he

always has a little smirk on his face, i'm guessing one or two weeks before the game they will show him. Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 36 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Stop this **bleep** troll topic.

What about this **bleep** complaining. Either he is in or out. Deal with it, but dont make such hater topics.

Crash and Spyro are one the toplist of wish characters. So Superbot ( more sony) are tryin the best they can do.

80% that they bought the rights and have them in the game.

You dont need to tell us, if you just buy a game couse of one character.

Go to a crash bandicoot forum and not a PSASBR Forum to post ur sh it.

--------------------------------

I give you Kudos for real Money --- pm me. . . . .
Message 30 of 36 (203 Views)
0 Likes