Nov 28 2012
By: Fressasfcx First Son 27 posts
Accepted Solution

NEW OFFICIAL MODE (TAG TEAM MODE)

30 replies 605 views Edited Nov 28, 2012
QuickFire, ginta...

You too kno of it and have tried it.

Its essentially a team match where you or your team mate waits on the side, while you or teammate duke it out with another teams member. Your teammate is allowed touse items only from the side to help or if the opponent gets in range they have to throw them back into fight. You can switch out at anytime by just swapping places with teammate

Warning: teammate must always block when out and must wait there turn to be called in to battle.

Couch buddy is very useful here because it allow you to communicate with words and get things done better

Can also use mic

BATTLE MUST BE AT DOJO. I haven't tested at any board by dojo and that is why it must be at dojo, it's perfect there.

If teammate wants in just taunt or If couch friend just switch in or justtttt switch in if you know your teammate understands

Blah blah

No hazards

Kill limit 8

There's more but I got board

Ginta,QuickFire and I all have done this before and it worked like a real mode. Add me and I'll invite you to teach it.

Sorry for my writing, im just tired and stuff
Message 1 of 31 (605 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: NEW OFFICIAL MODE (TAG TEAM MODE)

Nov 28, 2012
I really want this to be noticed by superbot. Instead of it being that someones on the side, you can press r3 to switch out with a teammate. It would be great for a fighting game and innoVate for brawler
Message 2 of 31 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Nov 28, 2012

it sounds interesting, but almost as if it wouldn't work very well.

I'll have to try it sometime with a bunch of friends sometime to really get a better picture of it though.

Message 3 of 31 (581 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Nov 28, 2012
You can try it with me tomorrow, just add me. It's really fun and has a lot of strategy when done right. It still a work in process but that why I want y'all to try it to give input
Message 4 of 31 (567 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Btw my psn name is pb_mal
Message 5 of 31 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Kinda like what mortal kombat did. I like this idea. Switches up Gameplay from luck to strategy. Nice.
Message 6 of 31 (555 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Nov 28, 2012
If you can upload a video of tag team battle on YouTube please do. Quick fire and ginta both have played it and think it is interesting
Message 7 of 31 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Add me guys when can my account name is pb_mal I'll teach it to you 1st hand. At first I thought this game had nothing to do but then invented this and Kratos volleyball lol
Message 8 of 31 (546 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Also it allows for amazing team combos

You attack, switch out, attack, switch out

And if your teammate has a special switch out again to let them use it. Always have items on items can be used from the side by teammates

There's even more
Message 9 of 31 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Smiley Sad I hope this thread picks up. It's really not a bad idea. Just friend me and I'll show you the ropes
Message 10 of 31 (531 Views)
0 Likes