Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: NEW!!! Alt Costumes details

Nov 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Well Ferkel, you'd know if you initiated a level 3 super wouldn't you lol ? Also how hard can it be not to confuse yourself with a giant Kratos ?

LOL Smiley Very Happy
I know,I just said it would look better,and I know it would be a lot more work. Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 37 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 4, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im not going to believe this, but it would be an awesome idea if this was the case. I can imagine Jak right now. His supers would change according to his outfits from his series Smiley Happy

All you talk about on these forums is Jak..
Message 22 of 37 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 4, 2012

whoopdee-**bleep**-doo

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 23 of 37 (256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 4, 2012

and this could have been implimented for thos 2 coles, his alt should of been evil cole and his powers changed to red, insterad of having evil cole take up a chracters slot. Superbot you are stupid and pathetic and have no idea how to make a game. just stop

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 24 of 37 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I'm surprised nobody has said anything about the colour on Ratchet's Alternate Costume. I have to say it looks amazing and I can't wait until the 23rd.Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 37 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 4, 2012

what item is that Drake picks up @ th 2:00 mark?  Is that a SackBot Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 37 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 4, 2012

.mabby the visulal attack changes , but all the paramaters and animations are the same, what if kessler instead of manuvering a tornado manuvers the lightning bolt.. works the same is the same just looks diffrent.. kinda likee a skin for attacks 

Message 27 of 37 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 4, 2012
So is this what the OP said true or what?
Message 28 of 37 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Problem I have with good coles costume, Is that it doesn't have kessler's face. It has coles, But they had the time to give kratos alt his brother's actual face but not with cole.

Small little nitpick that bugs me since I am an infamous fanboy and a kessler fanboy whos good cole's alt is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 29 of 37 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

Problem I have with good coles costume, Is that it doesn't have kessler's face. It has coles, But they had the time to give kratos alt his brother's actual face but not with cole.

Small little nitpick that bugs me since I am an infamous fanboy and a kessler fanboy whos good cole's alt is.

I think the reason the Kessler skin has Cole's face is because

Spoiler
At the end, It is revealed that Kessler is Cole in the Future.

Message 30 of 37 (148 Views)
0 Likes