Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: NEW!!! Alt Costumes details

Nov 4, 2012

will someone please point out specific time frames when this happens?! im not seeing any change!

Message 11 of 37 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 4, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im not going to believe this, but it would be an awesome idea if this was the case. I can imagine Jak right now. His supers would change according to his outfits from his series Smiley Happy

I doubt supers, but maybe weapons will look different-ish

It makes perfect sense though to do it that way. We all know some of these characters are mising their other powers from their series or even weapons. Jak II Alter costume could easily change his level 2 special to Dark Blast. Level 3 could easily be Dark Giant. 

I do not think so. I think we would have seen something that big by now.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 12 of 37 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im not going to believe this, but it would be an awesome idea if this was the case. I can imagine Jak right now. His supers would change according to his outfits from his series Smiley Happy

I doubt supers, but maybe weapons will look different-ish

It makes perfect sense though to do it that way. We all know some of these characters are mising their other powers from their series or even weapons. Jak II Alter costume could easily change his level 2 special to Dark Blast. Level 3 could easily be Dark Giant. 

I do not think so. I think we would have seen something that big by now.

Im not saying this is official and how it would be. Im saying that this is how it should be. Jak powers changed in each game sequel so it makes perfect sense in Jaks case. I dont know about the other players though. Well for Cole. Same applies with Cole a little.. no actually a lot. Cole didnt have the Amp in Infamous 1. So while fighting in Infamous 1 costume Cole should melee with his hands...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 37 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Seriously guys, he's seeing things. Drake STILL holds the AK-47, and Kratos still holds his chain blades. I know the gun he's thinking of, and it DOES NOT have wood panelling like the AK-47 Drake is holding in the video. Furthermore, I believe Kratos may have had a slight color change on his chain blades because they are a central part of his costume, UNLIKE Drake's AK-47.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 14 of 37 (320 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 4, 2012
^^
Same weapons as always Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 37 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Nice find! Smiley Very Happy Ratchet looks amazing! Smiley Very Happy

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 16 of 37 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Would be cool but i'm not really seeing it, sorry. However i really hope alt costumes also change the look of other characters associated with that character in the game. For example, if you use Sly's alt, then Murray's look also changes, or if you use Spike's alt, his apes look different. It won't ever happen but it'd be pretty sweet.

EDIT: Is that the soundtrack for Karoshi suicide salaryman playing in the background? XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 17 of 37 (279 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

There is one thing I dont like.For example if there is a Kratos player in the black-red alternate colour,the super scene still shows the original Kratos.Same for the others.It can be misleading.I dont like that.I think,super cutscenes should show the actual look.

Message 18 of 37 (276 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

7118150323_faa560725c.jpg

Well Sweet Tooth has a Starhawk costume and his final super THE MECHA TOOTH has very simular attacks to the Starhawks in the game.

Stomp
Swarm Missiles
Machine Gun

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 19 of 37 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Well Ferkel, you'd know if you initiated a level 3 super wouldn't you lol ? Also how hard can it be not to confuse yourself with a giant Kratos ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 20 of 37 (257 Views)
0 Likes