Splicer
74 posts

Re: NEW ALL-STAR APPROACHES!

Mar 8, 2013

Wouldn't it make more sense to use Lightning? 

Upcoming FFXIII-3 (Lightning Returns) and having Lightning in PSASBR could be a marketing tool (A dull one considering PSASBR's popularity).

Not to mention, the current gamers know Lightning a bit better than Cloud.

*Expects immature rant flak*

#HeavenlySwords
Message 61 of 69 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Mar 9, 2013

AngelGozen wrote:

I'll just be simple, I'm tired of people dragging this dead FF7 horse around, saying THIS WAS THE GREATEST FINAL FANTASY EVER. Hey you want me to treat it like a stand alone game? Sure i give it credit for it's time, it's good. But i'm sick of Final fantasy 7 fans Bagging on all the other Final Fantasy games...

I have been hearing this ever since Final Fantasy 7

-I'm playing FF8... "That's the main character? pssh, he's just a lame copy of cloud, this whole game is stupid, that girl supposed to be tifa's replacment?"...meanwhile i'm just staring at the screen trying to ignore...

-I'm playing FF9.."Oh you play that? pssh FF7 was the only good game, i don't know why you bother with the new ones, besides Zidane is just a cloud rip off with a monkey tail."

-I'm Playing FF10 "Oh look how pathetic it is that they are now blatently trying to copy off FF7 this is just sad, they should just stop making final fantasy games nothing beats FF7"

-I'm Playing FF11 "An online Final fantasy? can i play as cloud? no? pssh i don't care, oh hey look maybe i can design my character to be like cloud."

-I'm playing FF12 "Still playing Final Fantasy? man you so stupid, FF7 was the only thing worth playing, why don't you play CoD (that's another fight for another day) I mean seriously look at that guy, cloud was much cooler and your boss is nothing compared to sephiroth."

-I'm playing FF13 "Lightning is just a cloud rip-off as a chick, all they know how to do is try to copy FF7 i mean look at the movie, they know FF7 was the only thing they ever produced, i mean look at that guy snow, he is so cloud just his personality was switched with tifa's and they changed gender..."

I am..sick...of...FF7....i really am... leave that in the past, with the warm fuzzies you all hold so dear...i don't mind...BUT STOP TRYING TO INCLUDE IT IN EVERY NEW GAME. I can't even play Tales of Graces f without people bringing up FF7...that's why i hate FF7.

lol try to relax man Smiley Happy I think all the final fantasy games are fun and enjoyable. I'm a fan of the franchise, just not FFVII. People are going to talk down on certain stuff you enjoy in life, the only thing you can do is ignore them. So if you hear a bunch of FFVII fan's talk ill of a certain game, don't follow in their foot steps and bash FFVII, Just lead by example and say that's "OK". Because at the end of day, your saving yourself the frustration. The reason I didn't have a campaign for Lightning..Is not because I didn't like her or her game..And may I add; I quite enjoyed FFXIII. It's dual to the fact that I have a good feeling that she could be one of the next dlc!!! From what I heard, she has good chance. So there four I didn't feel that she didn't need any campaign, but cloud on the other hand has a slim chance. There for the campaign was form for him and Lara. Who know's It's a chance we could get both Smiley Wink we do have 2 coles, and Zesus!

Message 62 of 69 (123 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2013

djking1994_red wrote:

Noobish-Hero wrote:

Sora>Cloud 

Disney won't allow. 

Sony must go through a deal, agreement, payment and be accepted. 

Sora does not belong to Square Enix. 

Wait... Then who does Sora belong to? Disney?

--Cloud Strife for All-Stars DLC!--
Message 63 of 69 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Mar 9, 2013

ICONICmatthew wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

Noobish-Hero wrote:

Sora>Cloud 

Disney won't allow. 

Sony must go through a deal, agreement, payment and be accepted. 

Sora does not belong to Square Enix. 

Wait... Then who does Sora belong to? Disney?

Yes

Sora was created by Nomura the guy who draws Final Fantasy characters for past 10 like Squall. 
Hench why Sora looks like Squall and TIdus fuse together.

Sora was going to look like a Lion with a Chainsaw instead of a keyblade and Disney didn't like it so he created Sora what we know now with a Keyblade and Disney accepted it. 

Disney owns all the original characters. Square Enix just have their characters and develop the games and published it. 
But both Disney and Square Enix shares the trademark.

Message 64 of 69 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 9, 2013

So no one would like to see Roksis

I am sorry if the spelling is wrong

Message 65 of 69 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 9, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
He's the second most requested character

lol, no, crash, spyro, abe, . goku>cloud

Message 66 of 69 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Jinx88 wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
He's the second most requested character

lol, no, crash, spyro, abe, . goku>cloud

Goku has no chance. 
He already in his own game and Jump Star Ultimate on DS which is like Smash Bros. 

Message 67 of 69 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Mar 9, 2013

You know the spirit of FFVII fans is really strong, I actually feel bad for doubting that spirit.

I hated FFVII because the hype was so big that I couldn't talk about any other Final Fantasy game with any of my friends. The hype for Cloud was just so enormous that I was just tired of it all.

But you know what, I'm actually going to play FFVII (when I get the chance) and I'm no longer gonna hate on it anymore. FFVII fans I admire your spirit and hope that FFVII can live long.

BTW my favorite Final Fantasy games are:

FF1

FF2

FF4

FF12

FF13

FF13-2

FF10

Crisis Core

and both Dissidia games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 68 of 69 (69 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
72 posts

Mar 10, 2013
people who haven't played FFVII are the one's who talk **bleep** about it lol. you probably won't like it, if your just going to play it because of the hype. Like lasthope said.
Message 69 of 69 (57 Views)
0 Likes