Dec 18 2012
By: AlmityKingKoopa Splicer 60 posts

NERF= you suck

38 replies 554 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Stop blaming your losses on certain characters and their moves and just accept that you were bested by a superior player. Have I lost to a Kratos? Yeah I have and I don't cry like a little girl like most of the sissies in this forum. The truth is this, that most of you suck and some suck really hard. This forum should be to encourage Superbot and share info with each other. You are not getting owned by Kratos, you are not getting owned by Drake, you are not getting owned by Raiden. You are getting owned by someone sitting infront of a TV who happens to like games as much as you but with the difference being that he simply is better than you. And if you can't accept that he is better than you, well then try harder. But do not come here and whine like a woman going through menoupause and demand a character be changed because of your shortcomins.

Message 1 of 39 (554 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: NERF= you suck

Dec 18, 2012

I'm fine with fighting any of them but Raiden. He really does need a nerf in my eyes. Just that grab, really.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 39 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Nerf real life Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 39 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

It is called taxing the rich and giving welfare. Do I win? Smiley Tongue

Nerf the good players and buff the already fine characters who should try to get better.

(This was slightly sarcastic)

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 4 of 39 (510 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I would say stop careless spending the rich like to do. Because taxing the rich makes it so they can't make jobs because they're already losing money on stupid investments.
Message 5 of 39 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Nothing needs to be nerfed. You say that Raiden's grab really needs to be nerfed right? But what about the players that you beat and find your attacks too good? Shouldnt your character be nerfed also? My brother plays Halo Reach and he always complains about armor lock and how noob it is and blah blah blah. So I tell him;  what about when you escape with your jetpack or ambush them from the top or reach that ally that needs help, they cant do all that with armor lock. So Whoever you play with, be it Parappa or Sweet Tooth, you do something that Raiden cant and its up to you to make the best of it.

Message 6 of 39 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
I would say stop careless spending the rich like to do. Because taxing the rich makes it so they can't make jobs because they're already losing money on stupid investments.

Not that easy. Careless spending is still spending that goes into the economy. Ferrari would go out of business without it (and so would those jobs). Apply that to all their luxury brands they buy. 

In reality, them losing money on careless spending does nothing. They would not make jobs even if they had a 5 mil pay raise. Taxing the rich also sucks because, unlike you and I, they can move to another country anytime they like and run their corporation from there. Also, they will just try harder to hide the money (which is already easy to do for them)

I hate how the selfish rich guys run their companies, but trying to tax them to oblivion or having them reinvest in jobs is not going to happen unless those jobs make them more money. 

Essentially, we must work harder to pick up the slack of economic leeches AND the rich elite. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 7 of 39 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 18, 2012
That is true, sadly you can't fix the broken.
Message 8 of 39 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 18, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

It is called taxing the rich and giving welfare. Do I win? Smiley Tongue

Nerf the good players and buff the already fine characters who should try to get better.

(This was slightly sarcastic)

But oh so true.

Message 9 of 39 (462 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Some of you people need to learn that balancing a character doesnt depend on the players skill. Raiden and Kratos gain to much ap in so little time, and thats a fact. Raiden has almost no combos below 60% AP and that needs to be fixed. Smiley Frustrated

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 10 of 39 (436 Views)
0 Likes