Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: My wallpaper image of leaked roster so far (20 characters)

Jul 31, 2012

IMO he put the right Dante in.

Message 11 of 41 (347 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 31, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Unfortunately, you've got the wrong Dante..

Actually which version of Dante isn't specified in the coding. If anything it's more likely that they will use Classic Dante since the original Devil May Cry games were what had the greatest impact on Playstation. DMC hasn't even come out yet, and for all we know it could be terrible. Most of the old fans still don't support DMC  and probably won't buy it. I won't be completely surprised if they end up using DMC Dante, but if they're basing their character choices on Playstation history, then it should be Classic Dante. It has been said that history means past, present, AND future, but I believe that means new IPs that aren't out yet. Also, as for Kat from DMC being on the list of minions, that really isn't solid proof that it's DMC Dante. We have Big Daddy from the original Bioshock and we have a Bioshock Infinite stage, and in case you didn't know, Bioshock Infinite is in a completely different universe than the original 2 Bioshock games. Also, we have the inFamous 2 Cole with Alden's Tower from inFamous 1, so just because there is an NPC from DMC in the game, that doesn't mean that Dante isn't Classic Dante.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 12 of 41 (345 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Actually, it isn't exactly an all new universe. It's just about a century before BioShock 1 and 2 and doesn't tie into them.

Just Saiyan

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 13 of 41 (339 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 31, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Actually, it isn't exactly an all new universe. It's just about a century before BioShock 1 and 2 and doesn't tie into them.

Ah, I was always told it's a different universe. Still, my point is they can have stages from a different game in a franchise as their character.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 14 of 41 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 31, 2012
the coles look so stupid together ahahhaha
Message 15 of 41 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I think if Cole's in the artwork for the game he'll be neutral Cole, and that when you select Cole on the character select screen you'll have to choose Good or Evil Cole, and you won't be able to switch in game.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 16 of 41 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
if you put MGR raiden it will be much better

Weren't you just complaining about third party characters being used to advertise?  Shouldn't you be complaining about Revengeance Raiden, and not requesting him?  The force is weak in this one.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 41 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 31, 2012
This looks pretty good.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 18 of 41 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Jul 31, 2012
MGR raiden makes more sense seeing how snake willl be in too. And i know it's not alot but the paul gale guy said they are using sony's past, present, and future in this game. If this is true then using charaters that people are familiar with but from a different IP, makes sense. And honestly dante's pre order costume would probably be the new look IMO.
Message 19 of 41 (305 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Thats awsome wallpaper Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 41 (298 Views)
0 Likes