Highlighted
Dec 01 2012
By: ProtestActivisio First Son 28 posts

My thoughts on how to get Spyro and Crash in this game

12 replies 199 views Edited Dec 1, 2012
Clearly with Activision it's all about money. Hence why xbox gets call of duty maps a month early, because they pay for them. I don't know if Sony is being cheap and not paying for them or if Activision is being greedy and wanting an arm and a leg. I'm sure there's a bunch of people that have black ops 2 and PlayStation all stars, Now if we don't purchase the black ops 2 map packs (of course it has to be a group effort) Then Activision loses money. Let's say 100 people don't buy a $15 map pack, they just lost 1,500 bucks. Let's say 200 people, bam 3,000 bucks... ect. (Is that much money to a big company?) No but it's something. I for one think trying to get Crash and Spyro in this game is worth not buying a map pack or two. If nothing else it'll be a slap in the face to their greedy **bleep**.
Message 1 of 13 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: My thoughts on how to get Spyro and Crash in this game

Dec 1, 2012
They wipe their @sses with $100 bills
Message 2 of 13 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 1, 2012
they don't lose money when you don't buy it. they gain money when you do.

Also, you really think boycotting their DLC will make them want to work with Sony and give their characters away?

Message 3 of 13 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I didn't say for them to give them away. And If you were going to buy a map pack but don't in protest then they don't give that money now do they? Hence me saying they "lose" it. Didn't think I needed to explain that XD
Message 4 of 13 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Not buying a map pack does not lose them money. It'll just make their relationship with Sony even more fragile and then less likely we would get them.

Also, some of the money goes to Sony from the maps, which they theoretically could use toward all-stars.

Message 5 of 13 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 1, 2012
My point is Activision not making as mucch money as they COULD be making would make them more likely to negotiate a reasonable price to use their characters. Activisonn would end up making more money in the future by putting them in this game. More facetime for their characters. People would be more likely to buy their next spyro game. Simply put, everybody wins
Message 6 of 13 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I agree that activision would make more money if they put crash in all-stars, but I don't see how boycotting their map packs would make the situation better. It would just create tension

Message 7 of 13 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Considering Activision is run by an insane person, they would probably say "yeah, as long as we have a Call of Duty guy in here." I'm looking at you Bobby Kotiach(something like that.)
"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 8 of 13 (156 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I underestand your point but it would show that fans are unhappy and if they care about their customers, they'd be like "Sony pays us to use them, we earn some money from their dlc, gain popularity for future games and our fans go back to buying map packs" That'll add up to big money real quick.
Message 9 of 13 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 1, 2012
XD LMFAO They'll be like "Throw a grandpa woods in their and we have a deal" XD
Message 10 of 13 (152 Views)
0 Likes