Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: My thoughts and worries

Sep 12, 2012
Hopefully DLC's will be free. And I personally think that they would release 2 characters a time for DLC because of the rivalry on story mode.
Message 11 of 14 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2968 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Hey guys you have to remember that not all gamers are hardcore and although they may really like crash and cloud or what not I don't think you'll only see them being used as often as you would think. I'm more worried about only seeing Nathan Drake and Kratos all the time, but we'll see.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 12 of 14 (40 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Thanks for the input guys. 

It's definitely possible that my concern about Crash, Spyro, and Cloud are just misplaced, and I'm sure they'll be fun to play as. Maybe there will be a lot of Kratos, and Drakes, because they are more recent and relevant. But I feel like the vast majority of people picking this up will want to play as their old favorites. 

Also It's good to hear that people feel the same way about the DLC stuff.

And as for the one comment I've gotten about the match-making, they could have an individual character ranking, kind of like the handicap system in Super smash bros, but its just per character or something like that. So your rank goes up with individual characters so you don't get thrown into a match with someone with their main, and your using your worst character to try and get better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 13 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 12, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Thanks for the input guys. 

And as for the one comment I've gotten about the match-making, they could have an individual character ranking, kind of like the handicap system in Super smash bros, but its just per character or something like that. So your rank goes up with individual characters so you don't get thrown into a match with someone with their main, and your using your worst character to try and get better.

ahh i see i see, yes that would work quite well
obviously any system wouldnt work perfectly, but that would help :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 14 (21 Views)
0 Likes