Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2012
By: Abjecker First Son 1 posts

My thoughs of characters that will be in the final Rooster

7 replies 892 views Edited Jul 17, 2012

First up, it's not the ordinary wishlist like: "OMG PUT Coca Cola Can in it as a boss fight it would be amazing!!!!!!111"

I listen up the Company that own the rights of the Character and the possibilty that the character could make it.

So lets start it:

WANDA (Shadow of the Colossus)

Wanda

Company: Team ICO
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Role in Playstation Allstar: several movesets (Moving with Horse, using a bow, using a sword, Climbing)
Possibilty: 50% (Sony easily could add the character, there is a great partnership with Team Ico and Sony. and also they could get more sell outs for Shadow of the Colossus HD in the Playstation Store)

Ratchet & Clank (Ratchet & Clank)

Ratchet & Clank

Company: Insomaniac Entertainment / High Impact Games

Role in Playstation Allstar - i don't know the character that much too tell anything about the moveset.
Possibilty: 99% (They got Jak and Daxter in it, also the game Move Heroes Contains does Characters, and the fanbase loves him)

Nariko (Heavenly Sword)

Nariko

Company: NInja Theory

Role in Playstation Allstar - Several Fightstyles
Possibilty: 60% (In a interview they told there surely will be women in Playstation Allstar, also the partnership between NInja Theory and Sony is very good.)

The Journey Guy

Journey

Company: thatgamecompany

Role in Playstation Allstar - Well, He surely wouldn't have none, it would be a waist of place.
Possibilty: Superbot Entertainment could really easily bring this guy in it (100%) but, there is no need for a character like him. (0%)

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex Human Revolution)

Adam Jensen

Company: Eidos Montreal
Publisher: Square Enix

Role in Playstation Allstar - Several gadgets, Guns and fighting styles.
Possibilty: ??% I don't really know the partnership between Square Enix and Sony/Superbot. If they could arrange something with Square Enix, there could be some awesome characters like: Sora, Sephiroth, Cloud, "Scorpio" Rodríguez (Just Cause 2) etc.

Lets hope for the best.

Connor Kenway (Assasins Creed III)

Connor Kenway

Company: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft

Role in Playstation Allstar - Several weapons(HIdden Blade, Guns, Axe) jumpy fighting styles.
Possibilty: 40% (Ezio for example was also in Soul Calibur V -(Namco), also the sell outs for Assasins Creed III would get higher, it would be a win-win situation for both sides)

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

John Marston

Company: Rockstar San Diego
Publisher: Rockstar Games

Role in Playstation Allstar - Rifles, revolvers, Dead Eye Slow Motion, lariat.
Possibilty: 10% (Rockstar Games and Sony just have a regular Partnership for selling the Game. Maybe the sell out could get better for Red Dead Redemption - Zombie DLC etc.)

Spiderman (Spiderman Games/Movies)

Spiderman

Company: Beenox
Publisher: Activison (Complete rights belong to SONY)

Role in Playstation Allstar - Web swinging, web rush attacks, acrobatic fighting style
Possibilty: ??% (Well Sony completly own the rights on Spidey, BUT he isn't a Gaming character, he is and will always be a marvel superhero, hey he would be an awesome character to play, but i think he isn't the right choice.)

The Prince (Prince of Persia Series)

Prince Dastan

Company: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft

Role in Playstation Allstar - Acrobatic Fighting Style, sword, running on walls, stoping time etc.
Possibilty: ??% (If they but Connors in the game, the prince could get a place in Playstation allstars, the problem is that the prince changed through the games and movies. (Sands of time - Walt Disney) it's unclear if he could make it, still the character in my opinion would be awesome, i really liked him.)

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space Series)

Isaac Clarke

Company: EA Redwood Shores
Publisher: Electronic Arts

Role in Playstation Allstar - Rough fight style, several weapons, zero gravity, slow motion
Possibilty: ??% (Very Unclear, EA and Sony just have a regular Selling Partnership, but still Isaac would be a very dark character and also the selling for Dead Space 3 could get higher when he could get his **bleep** in Playstation Allstar)

Hot **bleep**, i mean Bayonetta (Bayonetta)

Bayonetta

Company: Platinum Games / Nex Entertainment
Publisher: Sega

Role in Playstation Allstar - Guns, Sexy moves, her Klimax Hair transform attacks
Possibilty: ??% (SEGA just have a regular selling partnership with Sony, if she makes it, then Sonic could make it easily in PSABR)

Sackboy (Little Big Planet)

Sackboy

Company: Media Molecule

Role in Playstation Allstar - Funny Fightstyle, but i don't know the character that much.
Possibilty: 99% (They own the complete rights, and made a Little BIg Planet Stage, I think it's just a madder of time till he will get announced, Maybe you can import your Sackboy Costumes? would be awesome, and also grant more Selling)

Spyro (Spyro Series)

Spyro

Company: Toys for Bob / n-space
Publisher: Square Enix

Role in Playstation Allstar - Flight, Fire, ice, etc.
Possibilty: XX% (Come on everybody wants him, we want him Superbot wants him, i want him, its hard to tell if he can make it, and whats going to happen if Sony really makes a contract with the guys or if they obtain the Spyro rights and then start off a new series.)

Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot Series)

Crash

Company: Radical Entertainment
Publisher: Activion

Role in Playstation Allstar - Bazooka, driving with his motorcylce, tornado twist etc.
Possibilty: 30% (Everybody Loves him, he is that Mascot from Sony, that everyone recognises! So Radical entertainment have a huge financial problem, and it isn't that money making machine in the hands of Activison. THATS RIGHT NAUGHTY DOG OVER ALL **bleep**. So.. maybe, Sony buys his rights back, because the rights are very low priced, put him in Playstation Allstars and makes a new series developed by Naughty Dog, we all would be sacrificed)

So far thats all the characters i could think of maybe i will add some more characters later, but now, i go to sleep.

If you find any gramaticalic issues, just ignore them, english isn't really my first language.

Sascha Goetze

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (892 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: My thoughs of characters that will be in the final Rooster

Jul 17, 2012
i'd give crash more than 30%, i think 80 or 90 would seem legit, same with spyro maybe 70 or 80.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Jeez there is like another one of these every day! People are getting really annoyed by people that start new threads that are the exact same as others. I know your knew do for future reference search to find the other thread.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (878 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 17, 2012

i have always thought that the journey guy was a girl because of the legs, but everyone keeps calling him a guy, hm :/ 

what are your thoughts of a persona character? persona games (especially 3 and 4) were very big on the ps2. and they do have a patapon level, so maybe a patapon hero might be possible (although i think i would like a little patapon army even more). and my dream character is okami (but i know they made her game for wii too,  but i would still say she has a chance) 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (847 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Awwww, Wanda <3 now I'm going to refer to him as that. But there's plenty of threads like this. Please look prior to posting. Otherwise people won't find the information they need and well, make even more of these threads. Thank you.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 17, 2012

JOHN MARSTON

:smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Just want to say Sony only owns the Spider-Man movie rights. Marvel and Disney own Spidey. Just saying...
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 17, 2012

And did you say Sonic has a chance of being in PSASBR if Bayonette was in?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (763 Views)
0 Likes