Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 22 2012
By: Xx_AngeLoNe_xX Wastelander 764 posts

My theory on The Aftermath...

1 replies 133 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

After watching it, you can see Slys cane, and Sweet Tooth left behind his Machete and some Ice Cream. In the other videos, we saw Nariko's Heavenly Sword,  Drake, a letter to Captain Quark, and a Jak and Daxter reference from the precursor language License Plate. This is more than likely related to PSASBR. What it looks like to me, is that in the room at the end of The Aftermath, there was a fight. A fight involving Sweet Tooth and someone else... There had to have been a fight, just look at all those bullets on the ground. 

It seems like all of these All Stars are meeting up in a fight club like area, or maybe its a prison, considering the dreary look of the building and the woman's ring of keys...

I think this is going to explain why everyone is fighting. Maybe even who the boss is. I don't think its a character reveal, but I really hope I am wrong. Anyway... thats it. Not much of a theory, more of an analysis... 

Thanks for your time, and I'm sorry if someone already said these things.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: My theory on The Aftermath...

Oct 22, 2012
I know what your saying and i can't help but feel like I'm missing something...not something like a character hint but like you said.
the 3 vids have you looking for all those character clues but maybe that's to pull the attention away from whats in plain sight....still no idea.........
Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
SONY.......It Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)