Oct 08 2012
By: AuXiiLium_DuHHHH I Only Post Everything 886 posts

My pre-order experience

22 replies 411 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

When i went to gamestop to preorder it, this girl who worked there started telling me about all of the exclusive costumes(which i already knew about), when she said parappa the rapper, another employee said, "wow parappa the rapper, that is fricken awesome", i responded, "yea i got play as him in the private beta and he was really fun to play as", he responds, "what!?!?!?!? u got invited to play the beta!!?!?!?!?" my response, "yessir." and then i got my receipt and went home 

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 1 of 23 (411 Views)
Sackboy
521 posts

Re: My pre-order experience

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

When i went to gamestop to preorder it, this girl who worked there started telling me about all of the exclusive costumes(which i already knew about), when she said parappa the rapper, another employee said, "wow parappa the rapper, that is fricken awesome", i responded, "yea i got play as him in the private beta and he was really fun to play as", he responds, "what!?!?!?!? u got invited to play the beta!!?!?!?!?" my response, "yessir." and then i got my receipt and went home 

Out of my 7 friends that signed up for the beta, only 1 got into the beta. So I am sure your story is shared by many from across the country.

Message 2 of 23 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Oct 8, 2012
When I went I said " I'd also like to pre order Playstation all stars" then the GameStop guy said " for what platform" I then stared at him like he was retarded for asking me that until he said "ps3 or vita" me: "o ps3, I thought for a second you meant 360 or something "
Message 3 of 23 (386 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Message 4 of 23 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I never got into the beta but I'm stoked for the public one

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 5 of 23 (356 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 8, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
When I went I said " I'd also like to pre order Playstation all stars" then the GameStop guy said " for what platform" I then stared at him like he was retarded for asking me that until he said "ps3 or vita" me: "o ps3, I thought for a second you meant 360 or something "

haha! 

Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 6 of 23 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Oct 8, 2012

when i preordered mines the dude said their haven been alot of ppl preordering it then he asked me who was i planning on using excitedly answered with Raiden Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 23 (310 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 8, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

when i preordered mines the dude said their haven been alot of ppl preordering it then he asked me who was i planning on using excitedly answered with Raiden Smiley Happy

was he like "oh raiden yea that guy"

Message 8 of 23 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 8, 2012
There was a day when they gave a bunch out on gpfacebook or twitter if you messaged them. I got two
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 9 of 23 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Oct 8, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:

**bleep**. You're probably the very last person here to know that the game is coming out on multiple systems. Believe it or not, there are some people who would have no need, whatsoever, for a PS3 copy, so why spend an extra $10?

Message 10 of 23 (268 Views)
0 Likes