Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: My pre-order experience

Oct 8, 2012

actually he was surprised he didnt know Raiden was in the game( this was like a day after the leak) he was like "wow! he is in this game", when i found out Raiden was in the game thanks to the leak i jumped right at it and preordered PSABR

Message 11 of 23 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 8, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

actually he was surprised he didnt know Raiden was in the game( this was like a day after the leak) he was like "wow! he is in this game", when i found out Raiden was in the game thanks to the leak i jumped right at it and preordered PSABR

niceeee

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 12 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Haha, it was pretty funny when I pre-ordered it. I walk into my local Gamestop and ask to pre-order the game. The gamestop employee looks at me and tells me that not many people have come in to pre-order the game but that he was stoked for the game. Like I was. I started talking to him about it and turns out he was a pretty avid follower like I was. We talked about Beta release dates, leaks, and so on. We talked about characters and the ups and downs and how Kratos was gonna kick Sweet Tooths a$$, but he disagreed Smiley Very Happy. Anyways I swear you not, we stood there and talked about PSASBR for a solid HOUR. It was one of the most in-depth conversations i've ever had in my life hahahahhahaha! I walk into that same gamestop a month later and the guy looks at me and he says "THERE YOU ARE". We greet each other and he points me in the direction of a TV screen. On the screen is PSASBR Demo. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. hahaha, he told me it was the only one in Arizona. I noticed there were 2 controllers and we both took advantage of the moment that no one was playing it. We played for a good 30 minutes before he was called back to the counter. The matches were like this; he won one, I won one, he won one, I won one, and so on. It was great. Probably my best pre-order experience yet. Smiley Happy
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 13 of 23 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Oct 8, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
Haha, it was pretty funny when I pre-ordered it. I walk into my local Gamestop and ask to pre-order the game. The gamestop employee looks at me and tells me that not many people have come in to pre-order the game but that he was stoked for the game. Like I was. I started talking to him about it and turns out he was a pretty avid follower like I was. We talked about Beta release dates, leaks, and so on. We talked about characters and the ups and downs and how Kratos was gonna kick Sweet Tooths a$$, but he disagreed Smiley Very Happy. Anyways I swear you not, we stood there and talked about PSASBR for a solid HOUR. It was one of the most in-depth conversations i've ever had in my life hahahahhahaha! I walk into that same gamestop a month later and the guy looks at me and he says "THERE YOU ARE". We greet each other and he points me in the direction of a TV screen. On the screen is PSASBR Demo. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. hahaha, he told me it was the only one in Arizona. I noticed there were 2 controllers and we both took advantage of the moment that no one was playing it. We played for a good 30 minutes before he was called back to the counter. The matches were like this; he won one, I won one, he won one, I won one, and so on. It was great. Probably my best pre-order experience yet. Smiley Happy

Wn I pre-order game, I walk into the store, give them my money, then leave. Occasionally, I'll come back a month or 2 later and pick up the game - SOMETIMES.

Message 14 of 23 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I walked into gamestop and Pre-Ordered then the dude went on for 10 mins about the Power up reward points and i just said yes to shut him him up... but he was cool cause then we talked about all the sweet games coming out =] 9/10

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 15 of 23 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 8, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 16 of 23 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Message 17 of 23 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Over here in Phoenix. @colby_Tor
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 18 of 23 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 8, 2012
asked if it was available to pre-order paid and left, take into account this was late april
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 19 of 23 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I'm in AZ too!  Not Phoenix area though...  Smiley Mad

Message 20 of 23 (85 Views)
0 Likes