Nov 20 2012
By: LRH522 First Son 23 posts

My plea for Crash and Spyro as DLC

7 replies 596 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

Dear Superbot, 

Let me first say how much I love you for what you've accomplished. You've done what me and my friends only speculated would ever happen. We literally spent two hours in GameStop the other day just playing the Allstars demo with just four characters and one stage. We are diehard Smash Bros. fans but we have been turned after playing Allstars and all agree that it is a day one buy for us. We also agree on something else. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro NEED to be in this game! You've said a number of times how big rivalries are in this game. Well Crash and Spyro are the original Playstation rivals. They're the Jak and Rachet of their time. I understand that it's a difficult situation with legal matters and ownership and all that. All I'm asking is that you do everything you can to make these two legendary Playstation mascots happen. I have forever been a major Playstation fan and supporter, and I already love you for what you've done. And if you manage to add these characters in, I'll love you a whole lot more. Thank you Superbot Entertainment for what you've accomplished for us all. Keep on fighting.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (596 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: My plea for Crash and Spyro as DLC

Nov 20, 2012
Crash would've been revealed already, so ya.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Well, if superbot can't get Crash or Spyro you can blame Activision because they have the rights to both unfortunately. Sony should've never gave them away. I would prefer Spyro myself.. but it can't be helped.

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Nov 20, 2012
^ lol Sony never owned them. Insomniac owned spyro and naughty dog owned crash. I'm not sure why people are still yelling crash and spyro anyways...Dart Feld and Uber hero deserve to be in more than them IMO.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (507 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Yeah but doesn't naughty dog own Nathan drake too? Or am I mistaken there?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (497 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Seriously no
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Tankmen404 wrote:
^ lol Sony never owned them. Insomniac owned spyro and naughty dog owned crash. I'm not sure why people are still yelling crash and spyro anyways...Dart Feld and Uber hero deserve to be in more than them IMO.

Didn't Crash and Spyro sold more than the game that Dart and the other guy was in though? I never played the game, I'm just guessing.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Tankmen404 wrote:

Because Activision 'bought' the rights from Naughty Dog as of 2010.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (464 Views)
0 Likes