Highlighted
Sep 16 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

My personal dream roster

4 replies 114 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

Ezio/Connor, yeah yeah, he is 3rd party, but there is a clue that pointed out to AC. And since it has the same chance as Big daddy to come in the game, why not. His fanbase is very big and would attract millions. 1million x $60 (exacly). Bioshock got his get closer with Sony last year E3 with ps vita exclusive. Now with AC having the same with the PS3 version exclusive content and with PS vita (again). 

Rayman- another ubisoft character who has pretty big in PS franchise. I didn't like his game, but he would be perfect.

Crash, Spyro bla bla bla bla

Snake - personally i would prefer any other costume that make him differently from Brawl's.

Tomba - don't know him, but his been asked a lot. 

Cloud or lighting, whaterver. I don't care which one, just  FF rep plz.

Sora- aw i prefer him to no be because i hate disney, and disney might be harder than activision because of cruel violence of dante and kratos, but we will see since they love to make dumb made money.

Wander/Ico - same as tomba i guess

Ty,Gex,Croc- They look ok till there little less likely to appear since rayman, crash, spyro are fighting thos PS1 spots.

So that it. I also want to point out, when i got to wikia poll, which character you liked most, i saw sir daniel was winning. Kratos was the less like, it should be the way around lol. Aren't any mature rated gamers looking at forums. Are they interested in this game. I'm sorry but Mature has more sells to present day, shouldn't Kratos be higher than Fat princess LOL?

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: My personal dream roster

Sep 16, 2012
I honestly think Disney will have much less of a problem with Sora being in than they would having a Disney character in though.

Message 2 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 16, 2012
oh yes of course, i meant it still kinda related to disney so idk.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 3 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 16, 2012

an AC rep would not bring a million people an AC fan would not buy this game just to play as an AC character

Message 4 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 16, 2012
I would be very happy with this roster!

Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes