Oct 29 2012
By: Illuvial Sackboy 521 posts

My personal Beta Tier

[ Edited ]
25 replies 656 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

This is based off of 1v1 data that I have compiled through a very hefty bit of research and experience. After the tier I included a match-up list that will explain why I made everything the way I did.

TIer List:

Tier S

Fat Princess

Sly Cooper

Tier A

Kratos

Tier B

Radec

Tier C

PaRappa

Tier D

Sweet Tooth 

Now for some match-up data:

Fat Princess = Kratos Overall I say that Fat Princess wins with a 55:45 ratio due to her versatility and mindgames
Fat Princess > Radec I would rate this a 65:35, in favor of Fat Princess
Fat Princess > Parappa 65:35 in favor of Fat Princess
Fat Princess > Sweet Tooth Ironically this is one of Sweet Tooth's better match-ups, but he still loses with a 60:40 ratio
Fat Princess = Sly Cooper 50:50, probably the most fun and balanced match-up in the beta

Kratos = Fat Princess 
Kratos > Radec In my opinion this match-up is 65:35 with Kratos having an advantage.
Kratos > Parappa 75:25 Dat crappy PaRappa range. If PaRappa wasn't so mobile, he would be at a huge disadvantage.
Kratos > Sweet Tooth 95:5 XD sums this match-up... Well... Up
Kratos = Sly Cooper 60:40, in favor of Sly. This is the closest adantage match-up I have seen, Sly just spaces to well against Kratos, which is why SLy gets the advantage.

Radec < Fat Princess 

Radec = Kratos 

Radec > Parappa Again, dat crappy PaRappa range. Radec spaces WAY to well in this fight, so with a 75:25 ratio, Radec wins. *I could see this ratio being 70:30

Radec > Sweet Tooth  With a 65:35 Radec wins. If Sweet Tooth didn't have his mines, this would be complete murder, but still, Sweet Tooth gets murdered.

Radec > Sly Cooper  60:40 I feel like Sly loses this match-up a bit more then he wins it, mainly because he can't use his gimmicks well because of Radec's teleport, so I would say Radec has an advantage.

Parappa < Fat Princess 
Parappa < Kratos 
Parappa < Radec 
Parappa > Sweet Tooth This is Sweet Tooth's best match-up, just because he can actually get in-range and do some damage. But PaRappa's mobility makes this a 60:40.
Parappa < Sly Cooper Possibly PaRappa's worst match-up simply because Sly can punish everything PaRappa does, and Sly shares PaRappa's high mobility, so PaRappa really has nothing. 70:30

Sweet Tooth < Fat Princess 
Sweet Tooth < Kratos 
Sweet Tooth < Radec 
Sweet Tooth < Parappa 
Sweet Tooth < Sly Cooper I laugh at this match-up, it is just so hard to even hit a mobile Sly, let alone win. But since Sly is not ranged, this battle isn't as bad as Kratos. 65:35

Sly Cooper = Fat Princess 
Sly Cooper > Kratos 
Sly Cooper < Radec 
Sly Cooper > Parappa 
Sly Cooper > Sweet Tooth

Message 1 of 26 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: My personal Beta Tier

Oct 29, 2012
I beat all the peoples with sweet tooth!

Message 2 of 26 (652 Views)
Sackboy
521 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I am a Sweet Tooth main and I can do it to. But going off of pure data and theory, Sweet Tooth is the worst. And trust me, it pains me to say that.

Message 3 of 26 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 29, 2012

i never saw a single fat princess win a match lol radec muerders all fat princess moves and it counters her super even the chicken with his lvl 1 preety well

Message 4 of 26 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Oct 29, 2012
so stupid. kratos and radec beats all beta chars no way to fp better thn
Message 5 of 26 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 29, 2012
There's no tiers when you have balancing.
Message 6 of 26 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
521 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I just lost a ton of hope in this board... A ton...

YOu all just talked out of your **bleep** like a bunch of amatuers that don't know anything about the game. Even the one guy who had something to back his statement up was beyond wrong. But whatever, if you guys and gals don't want to formulate sophisticated opinions then fine, go ahead.

Message 7 of 26 (587 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I tend to agree with the others, I main SwTth and win about 5/6 of my games no matter who i'm playing against. You're wrong in that he has a clear disadvantage to sly and radec, at least in my experience. I go to town on spamming radecs and rolling sly's all day. Most of the time I lose it's if I decide to go for a lv3 super with thirty seconds left and I end up stuck with a crud lv2 in the last ten seconds.

You're right about FP being a beast though. Kratos... well, he's just easy to use but nothing particularly difficult to deal with imo. 

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 8 of 26 (547 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I've been using Sweet Tooth a lot also and I don't find I have a problem with most characters.  If you know how to use your moves, like mines, and zone characters into spots you want, then you find  a lot of success.  Also, if you know how to block/roll, Radec is deadmeat the moment you get near him.

Message 9 of 26 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 29, 2012

RedWaltz79 wrote:

I've been using Sweet Tooth a lot also and I don't find I have a problem with most characters.  If you know how to use your moves, like mines, and zone characters into spots you want, then you find  a lot of success.  Also, if you know how to block/roll, Radec is deadmeat the moment you get near him.

becuase radec cant dodje roll also... lol i find radec at a close range much more effective than sweetooth imo he has some good moves up close sweet weakness is the level 2 that is complete crap compared to all other lvl 2 in the game i saw so far to get 2 kills with that is really hard

Message 10 of 26 (496 Views)
0 Likes