Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2012
By: watch_me_RAGE First Son 12 posts

My nerfing and buffing ideas(open to feedback) Superbot pls read

15 replies 204 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

here are some ideas i have for nerfing and buffing i am open to all feedback

Kratos - SLIGHT range reduction to his forward square atttack and make him build AP SLIGHTLY slower

Raiden - raiden can be annoying but i feel like the only thing OP about him is his level 2. A range reduction on his ability to freeze people around him when activating his level 2 would be great. So it'll still last as long but the initial freeze wont reach as far. Also eliminate comboing into his level 1.

Sly - Make his level 1 super cancellable. Also he shouldnt be able to use any super while invisible. His level 3 hitbox needs a SLIGHT reduction

Sackboy - I read about how they changed him in the newest patch but i think they went a bit too far. If they just lowered the AP on those two attacks and made us be able to move faster while in the bubbles for his level 3 that wouldve been better.

Radec - lower how much AP his forward triangle attack gets and he will be fine. (sniper shot)

Spike - hes fine maybe a slight range increase on his level 1 but not necessary 

Big daddy - i dont play with this character or see him much so i cant really say what to do

Both coles - seem fine to me

fat princess - i dont play with this character or see her much so i cant really say what to do but she seems fine

Nariko - seems fine to me

Drake - drake is NOT OP but after dying once in his level 3 other characters should be able to spawn normally(not as those zombie things) but still die in one shot.

Rachet - this is my main character. to anyone that says his level 1 is too good please try using his hard to use level 2 and his garbage level 3. a  SLIGHT increase to the hitbox for his level 3 . Other than that hes fine.

Heihachi - i dont play with this character or see him much so i cant really say what to do but i do know his supers kind of suck

Dante- he is fine

parappa - he is fine

sir daniel- i dont play with this character or see him much so i cant really say what to do but he seems like he sucks

Sweet tooth - he is fine

Toro - he is fine

Jak - from what ive heard all his circle attacks suck and he builds AP slow. i dont know much about him but he needs a buff.

Thanks for reading. let me know what you think guys. By the way the only 2 characters i use are Rachet and Sly.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: My nerfing and buffing ideas(open to feedback) Superbot pls read

Dec 1, 2012
The only problems I had was sackboy which have been taken care of and slys forward triangle and lvl 1
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 1, 2012
@colton to be honest no other attack but forward triangle for sly really builds good AP other than up circle and comboing with him is hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Sly is fine he can be hit during his level 1 super, but it does not stop it which to me is fine. I say this because it does not make sense for him to be hit and for Murray to disappear into thin air, and if they make the start up slower it will become basically useless. He should be allowed to use his supers while invisible it's one of his main tactics. His level 3 hitbox is fine due to limits on time and pictures. Ratchets level 3 needs to shoot the missles faster and have the hitbox increases. Kratos needs to gain ap a bit slower and bo homing in the combat grspple. Radecs level 3 needs to be weakens a bit it's basically undodgeable unless yor lucky. Raiden needs to gain so a bit slower, and I agree with reducing the shock on his level 2. Drake is fine and so is his level 3 even as the descendants you are still mobile and can attack to try and slow him down. Jak needs to gain ap slightly faster. Sackboy I think this patch will be fair and valence him well, ill wait to see when it's up though if I'm right or wrong. Besides what I've said I'm fine with all the other characters.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 1, 2012
yea radecs level 3 is a bit much
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Heihachi's supers are fine as they are, you gotta be smart with his level two, and his level one is perfect (ok not sly perfect) but it combos with his charge just fine. (I will admit that he gains AP absurdly fast tho)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Sly's level one can be completely stopped. The only issue (if you can call it that) is that its one of the fastest level ones out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 1, 2012
^^slys level one cannot be stopped it can be avoided but not stopped
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 1, 2012
sir dan is great. also, if yoou can't dodge the extremely slow sniper from radec, that's your problem lol. don't nerf it.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Big daddy feels UNDERpowered. he's slow, big and his supers kinda suck. He doesn't gain ap that quick either.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (122 Views)
0 Likes