Wastelander
768 posts

Re: My nerfing and buffing ideas(open to feedback) Superbot pls read

Dec 1, 2012

radec only good option for bulding AP is the sniper if you take that away he was nothing all other moves are mid range and his close combat suck so while are you taking away his only good AP gain?

kratos i would leavue the range if they took out the auto aim it should only grab oponents in front not upper or lower than him imo.

if nariko lvl1 gets interrupted when she gets hit altough she doesnt do the super helself sly should too it would be fair

Message 11 of 16 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I have never seen Narikos level 1 get stopped. Also just no it makes zero sense that if Sly gets hit Murray just disappears, that's just plain dumb.
Message 12 of 16 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 1, 2012

watch_me_RAGE wrote:
^^slys level one cannot be stopped it can be avoided but not stopped

As a guy who plays as sly, I've been stopped plenty of times.

Message 13 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Sir Dan needs a level 3 buff. His level 2 is quite bad but not as his third. It cost more than the insta kill ones but often result in only 2-3 kills. It is impossible to get more kills on pros. Meanwhile, most guys can safetly get 6 kills with theirs. Hell, Raidens level 2 is pretty much better.

Message 14 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I think kratos is the only one who needs a real nerf, period. Even then, just do a small tweak to his chain move rate because as it is now it's almost impossible to confont him head on with anybody, unless you risk getting trapped in those chains. However outside of that, he's a solid and fair character, it's not like he's filling the leaderboards. Sackboy should be reversed on everything except his new special scores. His cake gun isn't fast enough to truly get spammed, and all of those nerfs on the few attacks he has are rediculous. Just give him a bonk on the specials if he is getting them too fast.

Being a big sly user, I was freaking out at how much you wrote about him but actually agree completely, although I don't think anything is bad enough to truly warrant a nerf (again, lets just focus on kratos I'll be okay with everyone else as they are). I didn't even know you could do his supers while invisible, his level 1 is one of the best and argueably too good, however I think his 3 should be left alone and his 2 is a bit more odd and somewhat non-responsive compared to the other chasing specials. I don't know why, but his level 3 just feels awful compared to the other shooter attacks (slower, and more closed up... which also hurts the victims I guess) and the only thing from making me complain about it is the fact that I can grab 2 in its random hitbox range. However I wouldn't cry too much if it got that nerf, just leave his AP gain and main attacks and tricks alone. I also agree completely about ratchet, his space ship while great can be the opposite of sly and have his hit box randomly miss more.

Jak I disagree with badly, because I faced a bot 1 on 1 (well not really, 3 person stock match and he had 2 stocks above the other bot so it came down to a 1-on-1) who would spam the homing missiles like crazy and it would take forever to walk up just to do a basic attack. Then he would send me away again and spam his missiles. Couldn't block, or truely stand back up on my feet whenever he did this. Again this is just a bot, what if online guys do this the same way or worse.

As for buffs, they need to make big daddy take less to get his specials, because he is PAINFULLY slow to work with, and I'm not just talking about his walking speed. I literally went into testing over the issue and spammed some attacks at sitting bots only to find myself using up a good portion of time. I also fight against him all the time, and the bot ALWAYS even on high AP loses its patience with trying to build specials and only uses the 1st special because that's really the only one they can get in good time. This guy could be an amazing character if his special requirements (not counting his 1st) were lowered a bit. Especially if 3:00 is supposed to be the average map time.

Message 15 of 16 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Dec 2, 2012
yea big daddy isnt used very often
Message 16 of 16 (34 Views)
0 Likes