Feb 24 2013
By: ChaosControlASH Lombax Warrior 249 posts

My main issues with the game

4 replies 82 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

I love the game (no matter how frustrating it is at times lol) but these are the 3 main issues I have with the game at the moment I hope they work on/fix:

1). I would love it if they put the ID's (or at least your own)  over your character while in an online match. I can't tell you how many times I got lost and confused trying to find my own character because either all the colors blend together or people are using the same characters. I sometimes even forget which color team I'm on.

2). Matchmaking I feel needs to be improved more. I've experienced this more in 2v2 ranked matches, but I feel the opponents should be like within of 1 belt of the team or something. Lately, my friend and I have come across with mostly Red or higher belt players (we are only blue belts). We obviously get our **bleep** handed to us but it gets discouraging when all we find are higher ranked players that make the battle one sided. And in the process, get our belts lowered after each battle.

3). Invincibitliy frames, do they not exist for specials?! Excluding level 1, I thought the level 2 specials would make the user invincible while starting and executing the move itself. I found it surprising when I did kill a Raiden as he executed his level 2 or when Sly interrupted my level 2 as I executed and negated the entire attack.

Like I said, love the game but those are the 3 main problems I have been having lately when playing. If anything, I hope they at least fixt the first one so I know where I'm at lol

Message 1 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: My main issues with the game

Feb 24, 2013

ChaosControlASH wrote:

I love the game (no matter how frustrating it is at times lol) but these are the 3 main issues I have with the game at the moment I hope they work on/fix:

1). I would love it if they put the ID's (or at least your own)  over your character while in an online match. I can't tell you how many times I got lost and confused trying to find my own character because either all the colors blend together or people are using the same characters. I sometimes even forget which color team I'm on.

2). Matchmaking I feel needs to be improved more. I've experienced this more in 2v2 ranked matches, but I feel the opponents should be like within of 1 belt of the team or something. Lately, my friend and I have come across with mostly Red or higher belt players (we are only blue belts). We obviously get our **bleep** handed to us but it gets discouraging when all we find are higher ranked players that make the battle one sided. And in the process, get our belts lowered after each battle.

3). Invincibitliy frames, do they not exist for specials?! Excluding level 1, I thought the level 2 specials would make the user invincible while starting and executing the move itself. I found it surprising when I did kill a Raiden as he executed his level 2 or when Sly interrupted my level 2 as I executed and negated the entire attack.

Like I said, love the game but those are the 3 main problems I have been having lately when playing. If anything, I hope they at least fixt the first one so I know where I'm at lol

1 - stop using overused characters(read it, kratos, drake...), lol, just jk

2 - absolutly, this is more valid for players who dont play very often

3 - there is a simple rule for this:

lvl 1 can be interrupted by

normal atks, lvl1, lvl2 and lvl3

lvl2 can be interrupted by

lvl1, lvl2 and lvl3

Message 2 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Level 2s are interruptible by level 1s. Always have been.
Message 3 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I like playing as Ratchet so I won't lose myself in a sea of human characters

Message 4 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I use Cole dressed in red and I STILL get lost somehow Smiley Tongue not even those overused characters (THAT I ain't bringing up lol). it can be a match of like all 4 distinct characters and I honestly sometimes get lost because of maybe the background colors or the ensuing chaos, I think I'm near it and I come to find out that I was blasted across the stage.

level 1 getting interrupted isn't too surprsing. I guess I was more surprised that level 2's can get canceled out as well because I was under the assumption that they had invincibility frames starting up and during. Can't win them all but just saying. 

Message 5 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes