Sep 06 2012
By: Alsborg91 I Only Post Everything 1018 posts

My impressions from Pax Prime videos

[ Edited ]
6 replies 183 views Edited Sep 6, 2012
  • The level superassault 1 of Raiden is the strongest of the first level of the whole game. (Always he kills three enemies)

• The level superassault 3 of Raiden is useful by half, though I do not like that after killing them inside the boxes you could not return to kill.

• The level superassault 3 of Sir Daniel is really short, can do not even 4 deaths, since it finishes before they could return to revive, it will be necessary to accelerate the time in which the enemies die inside the sphere of the stone Anubis.

Message 1 of 7 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Re: My impressions from Pax Prime videos

Sep 6, 2012
That Guy has to bring out Sir Dan's Shield.. i guess he does not know how, but he is playing Sir Dan all wrong.. Raiden's Level 1 can get alot of kills but everyone needs to be bunched out from that to work out..
Message 2 of 7 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

Now that I've seen some more extensive gameplay of Daniel I can further assess just what Superbot did. 

It really is strange how Dan seems to have been toned down in the super department. Perhaps with enough Beta data gathered Superbot could tweak him. If he's gonna have his normal speed dropped a tad, they'd might as well give him some useful supers. His Anubis Stone needs to last longer as he can't seem to net more than 3 kills with any of his supers. However you're wrong about the lentgh of the super, it does last past the respawn, it just can't get an extra kill in time unless the character respawns into the super. If anything the issue is that Dan super's are situational. Even so, the person playing Daniel obviously needs more practice. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 6, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Now that I've seen some more extensive gameplay of Daniel I can further assess just what Superbot did. 

It really is strange how Dan seems to have been toned down in the super department. Perhaps with enough Beta data gathered Superbot could tweak him. If he's gonna have his normal speed dropped a tad, they'd might as well give him some useful supers. His Anubis Stone needs to last longer as he can't seem to net more than 3 kills with any of his supers. However you're wrong about the lentgh of the super, it does last past the respawn, it just can't get an extra kill in time unless the character respawns into the super. If anything the issue is that Dan super's are situational. Even so, the person playing Daniel obviously needs more practice. 

it is most likely his first time playing

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I assume he was implying that
Message 5 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 6, 2012
After watching those videos ive come to the conclusion that nariko is going to be one of the best charaacters in the game..
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 6 of 7 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Sep 6, 2012
if that Sir dan's super had just lasted a second or two longer he would have had 4 kills instead of 3 kills. I think they need to make it so that it doesn't take as long to kill

ouyofo.jpg

Message 7 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes