Jan 05 2013
By: RaykuFenrir Hekseville Citizen 397 posts

My ideas for Sora in Playstation All-Stars, tell me what you think :)

12 replies 289 views Edited Jan 5, 2013
Sora
Kingdom Hearts
Sora is a combo and transformation based character combining Emmett Graves and Dante/Raiden, different buttons let him change Drive Forms, and while he doesn't get much AP with his attacks he can chain together only physical (square), only magic (triangle), and only abilities (circle) to get AP as fast as possible in order to kill your enemies faster.
Sora's rival is Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, both characters wield the power of light and have been controlled by darkness I.e: Sora with the Organization and Cloud with Sephiroth. Also both characters are made by Square-Enix, and have appeared in the same game together multiple times (Kingdom Hearts)
Sora's story mode is him trying to find allies for the upcoming Keyblade War and to get stronger in order to retake his mark of mastery exam, Cloud appears in front of Sora and Cloud tells him that he is wasting his time and people aren't interested to fight other people's battles. And Sora tells him that he is wrong and challenges Cloud in order to prove that your friends are worth fighting for.

Moveset:
Square- Valor Form
Triangle- Wisdom Form
Circle- Master Form (to make full use of all the attacks for Master form, you have to keep pressing O to continue any of the attacks)

Ground:
Regular square- Valor combo
Down square- Ground Pierce
Side square- Slide attack
Up square- Uppercut to the air

Regular triangle- Wisdom Shot
Down triangle- Thunder
Side triangle- Blizzard
Up triangle- Gravity

Regular circle- Sonic Blade
Down circle- Ragnarok
Side circle- Strike Raid
Up circle- Ars Arcanum

Air:
Regular square- Valor combo (air)
Down square- Ground pierce (air)
Side square- Air Dash attack
Up square- Uppercut

Regular triangle- Wisdom Shot (air)
Down square- Thunder (air)
Side triangle- Blizzard (air)
Up triangle- Magnet

Regular circle- Sonic Blade (air)
Down circle- Ragnarok (air)
Side circle- Strike Raid (air)
Up circle- Ars Arcanum (air)

Supers:
Level 1: Firaga (a vortex of fire around Sora kills everyone next to him, no movement)

Level 2: Light Beam (a straight line of light kills everyone in its path)

Level 3: Final Form (Sora transforms into Final Form which give a move for each button and the ability to fly:
Square- Attack regularly
Triangle- Sends a bolt of lightning at a character
Circle- Final Vortex: expends all of your AP to kill everyone around you, can be used in air)

Costumes:

First Outfit: Kingdom Hearts II
Second Outfit: Kingdom Hearts I (redesigned to represent Limit Form)
Third Outfit: Ventus' Armor (from when it protected him from darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3D)

Intro:
First: walks in and summons his keyblade
Second: Jumps in from the sky and says "Let's get this show on the road"
Third: Does the drive form break
Fourth: Summons Oathkeeper and Oblivion and swings them twice

Outro:
First: Dismisses his keyblade
Second: Fist pump from KH1
Third: Cloud's pose from KH2
Fourth: Squall's pose from KH1

Taunt:
First: Says "bring it on" and swings his keyblade
Second: Puts hands behind his head and laughs
Third: Turns into anti form and jumps around

Victory song:
First: Olympus Colliseum victory theme
Second: Gummi Ship victory theme from KH2
Message 1 of 13 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Re: My ideas for Sora in Playstation All-Stars, tell me what you think :)

Jan 5, 2013
While I would love to see Sora in the game, their would be some controversy of what version to use of him. With the attacks that you have chosen it seems you want to go with the KH2 version of sore while others may prefer the KH:3D version or some may even wish to advertise KH3 get that version of Sora. Of course you could combine his moveset from his various games but then you have the problem with people saying don't mix his abilities from the game. Since KH:3D is the most recent they may want to go with him, you also have to consider the possibility that in the most recent one Sorais slightly more overpowered with his magical abilities. There really is a number of things to consider.
Message 2 of 13 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Cool :smileyhappy: My ideas for his supers are...

Level 1:Anti form, Sora goes into Anti Form and does a super fast dash killing any enemies in his way.

Level 2:Friends are my power!, Sora summons Donald and Goofy to help attack his enemies.

Level 3:The Final form, Sora gains both duel wield keyblades and is able to cast all his magic and has one hit K.O.

Roxas:

Level 1: Friendly help: Calls in Axel to throw a fire weapon at a enemy

Level 2: Double Trouble:Gains Oathkeeper and Oblivion and runs around killing enemies with them.

Level 3: Memory loss:Calls in Namine and she affects enemies memories allowing Roxas to attack them and get 1 hit K.O's.

Riku

Level 1: Dark Keyblade:Uses his dark mode keyblade and swings it a few times.

Level 2: Dark Mode:Riku goes into dark mode and kills any enemies he attacks.

Level 3: Ansem Seeker of Darkness:Riku turns into Ansem and has access to dark powers.

PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Message 3 of 13 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2324 posts

Jan 5, 2013

TJLEW wrote:
While I would love to see Sora in the game, their would be some controversy of what version to use of him. With the attacks that you have chosen it seems you want to go with the KH2 version of sore while others may prefer the KH:3D version or some may even wish to advertise KH3 get that version of Sora. Of course you could combine his moveset from his various games but then you have the problem with people saying don't mix his abilities from the game. Since KH:3D is the most recent they may want to go with him, you also have to consider the possibility that in the most recent one Sorais slightly more overpowered with his magical abilities. There really is a number of things to consider.

Why would they go with a version that's from a Nintendo exclusive? Having the KH2 version makes more sense since it was the last major KH on PS (I'm not counting BBS since most people consider it a spin-off, plus Sora wasn't the main character).

Message 4 of 13 (253 Views)
Sackboy
543 posts

Jan 5, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

TJLEW wrote:

Why would they go with a version that's from a Nintendo exclusive? Having the KH2 version makes more sense since it was the last major KH on PS (I'm not counting BBS since most people consider it a spin-off, plus Sora wasn't the main character).

While that version is a Nintendo exclusive it is the most recent, which seems like what PS All Stars is going for, going for the most recent entry of the character.

Message 5 of 13 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I see where you're going with it and yes I chose to use the kh1 and 2 versions of sora because they're more iconic to the playstation universe most people haven't played the 3ds version and also people love the first 2 games, also sora has been the main character of 3 playstation games and while I would love a character from BBS in Allstars sora is just a better choice
Message 6 of 13 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I also have a set for Cloud that I really want him to have lol
Message 7 of 13 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2324 posts

Jan 5, 2013

TJLEW wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

TJLEW wrote:

While that version is a Nintendo exclusive it is the most recent, which seems like what PS All Stars is going for, going for the most recent entry of the character.

No it's going for the most iconic version, otherwise we would have TLF Jak or U3 Drake as default. We have New Dante because Capcom wanted him even though SB asked for Old Dante, if we got 3D Sora then that would be SE's decision, but the right choice would be his KH2 version.

Message 8 of 13 (223 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Lol that's what I'm saying ^^
Message 9 of 13 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Kingdom Hearts is probably the game I hate the most on PS2... The plot made no sense, the character was dull and a pure **bleep**... the idea of a Cross-Over between two totally different concepts was just ridiculous, and it alienated everybody. I just can't understand why so many people like it so much. The gameplay was ''okay''... even though more recent instalment totally sucked balls on this point...

It's not clever (Donald+Goofy transforms into Simba... Why? FAN SERVICE OF COURSE!), it's poorly written, it has no charisma... and I hate it.

therefore...

Message 10 of 13 (216 Views)
0 Likes