Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: My ideas for Cloud in Playstation All-Stars tell me what you think :)

Jan 6, 2013
I see what you're saying and I've been thinking of ways to balance him out and keep his current moveset
Message 21 of 24 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Okay, cool I hope your moveset becomes better than what it is now.  There's no point in having the character if he isn't even a good tournament character. (Looks at Kratos >.>)

Message 22 of 24 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 6, 2013
What I hate about Kratos players is that they rely on their Level 3 to get kills and they get it fast and that's what bugs me, my vision for Cloud is that he provides a somewhat difficult gameplay experience in order to play with him, I want people to focus on trying to execute all of his combos both his physical and magical one's in order to make him virtually unstoppable except to someone who can outmaneuver and out strategize that person using Cloud
Message 23 of 24 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Just keep working at it and it you'll get it.  As for now witht he way his moves are you've been accompishing the complete opposite.  Right now, he's really easy to pick and go like Kratos which noobs would love.  Your moveset does needs changes if you're trying to achieve a hard to play characters.  Making breakers have low ap gain, the lowest ap gain for the Limit Breaks would be 25 ap.  I can see them taking a quick second to fire up so they would have to be worth it.

Message 24 of 24 (119 Views)
0 Likes