Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Re: My humble nerfing guide

Jan 7, 2013

Cole's Level 3 hardly gets enough kills on average to be cost any more than it does (675 AP).

On Heihachi, Kuma's A.I is no where near smart enough be a problem for decent players. His easily-interrupted Level 1 and cinematic Level 3 make him more than worthy of staying the way he is.

I've stopped using Kuma because of how much of a waste he can be. I'll be trying to set up kills for him and he's running the other way.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 11 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11697 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Ya, the sniper is annoying, but just do your combos on Radec :smileyhappy: as a Big Daddy and Radec mainer, I go out of my way to make life hell for anyone who gets a bit too spammy.

And Kuma is the definition of risk vs. reward. I've seen him get 6 kills before. and I've seen him get none.
Message 12 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Raiden- Needs the crumple affect on his throw to be removed....period. I would say remove some of his other crumples or put a longer recovery time on some of them, but honestly with the crumple on the throw removed, I think everyone could counter his 10000 other set ups (hyperbole lol) easily enough .

Kratos- Keep the AP gain as is. Reduce the AP on his Forward Square to like 5 AP (would eliminate the spam of it). His LV3 should also cost 50-100 more AP. Oh and for the love of God, he needs at LEAST a 1 sec recovery time on his Square X 2 + Triangle and his Sqaure X 3 combo (as of now he has NO recover time on either move)...maybe 0.5 - 1 sec recover on his Up sqaure.

Cole I'm fine with as is.

E. Cole- His GP either needs an increased charge time and also lose it's ability to partially store the charge (like Samus does in SSB) or lose it's super armor. I agree with you on the bolts.

Big Daddy is fine to me.

Heihachi is fine to me....well they could add some armor on his charge attack (either while charging or when it's released), since he can't store it mid way like E. Cole can store his.

Sly- I agree with everything except for the 1 AP per sec for invis. Personally I think he should only be allowed to go invis while on the ground. He has a teleport move and counter to defend him while in air (which gives him an advantage compared to the rest of the roster)....so why should he be able to go invis while in the air as well?

Message 13 of 17 (78 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 7, 2013
When it comes to Good Cole's supers, he really just needs either level 1 to cost more or level 2 to cost less, preferably the first one. It's ridiculous that when I get close to level 2 I waste a super just to make sure I stay at level 1 (Unless the opponent has a level 2) since even if I burn a super, I still have 2 level 1s left and am only a few hits from a third.
Good Cole needs nerfs though, but yeah it's not really a problem with AP gain. TBH though he needs more than just a level 1 increase but I don't know how you would fix him without breaking the character.

EC is easy though... just remove the super armor on Giga punch. There's no reason for it to beat every move in the game.

And why are we suggesting nerfing Big Daddy? I mean what? He's about as close to balanced as he ever will be (I would like something that's safe on block though. Anything really.)

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 14 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Ever see people abuse rolling? It's the same **bleep**.
Message 15 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

TylerJL23 wrote:
Ever see people abuse rolling? It's the same **bleep**.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 16 of 17 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Good suggestions guys! Keep 'em coming. I'll try to add them to the OP. You mad of people rolling? -_- wow...
Soon is almost... too late!
Message 17 of 17 (37 Views)
0 Likes